Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

overhead lighting issue, maybe spotlights ??

Hello

in my 777 and 747 im getting issues with overhead lights not working..  Is it because of the spotlights trial Ive installed for the fsl 320 ??

2017-11-13_2-6-46-674.jpg

2017-11-13_7-46-55-661.jpg

14ppkc-6.png

As long as you haven‘t set any lights in the spotlights manager for your pmdg aircraft it won‘t affect it. For any help people will need more info... what are your settings? What actually happens? 

Hi Marc.

Im looking for a good config for the 744 and 777.

Cheers 

14ppkc-6.png

You could temporarily remove the Spotlights folder from your P3Dv4 Addons folder (or simply disable it if you use Simstarter NG) to see if its the culprit

9 hours ago, MattS said:

Do you have shaders installed?

Yes Matt envshade 

14ppkc-6.png

Are you saying that the dome light isn’t really lighting up the overhead panel with splashes? If so, I get similar results with Envshade. 

Exactly that Matt. Has it been raised at envshade, it's too much nowadays to get developers using social skills to work together 

You would like to think envshade would test it... 

14ppkc-6.png

They might have had it working on their systems. PMDG is popular enough to make it a top choice for tests. But -afaik - there are people having issues with the preset I use where I have everything running well...