Sign in to follow this  
ashepherd316

Fly Tampa Installers p3dv4

No, not that I'm aware of.

- Aaron

4 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

Does anyone know if Fly Tampa have updated there installers for p3dv4.

Not that I know of.

You have to go to their website and copy certain files in the current installation. Have you been there?

Mario Di Lauro

34 minutes ago, ashepherd316 said:

Yeh but its just annoying i would rather have proper installers.

Same here.

Mario Di Lauro

It's always been like this with FlyTampa which is a shame considering their otherwise awesome products.

I really don't understand why they don't invest some time into new installers both aware of the latest version of the simulator as well as including all the latest fixes rather than having users manually copy files into different locations.

• Upvote 2

Richard Åsberg

Agree. I love their products and own them all but surprised (and somewhat disappointed) that we still don't have P3Dv4 installers.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I‘d also like to see them adding actual dynamic lighting into the scenery. Du is full of floodlights, I‘d really love to see them „working“..

I guess what it would take is for people to stop buying their products because of their subpar support in this regard.

That however is highly unlikely to happen, again because of the top quality products FlyTampa develops.

I know I wouldn't want to be without my FlyTampa airports.

Richard Åsberg

Personally, I’d rather see them working on getting KBOS released as well as KLAS and KATL developed. 

• Upvote 1

I use it in P3Dv4.1 just fine.  I agree with Milton.  Really looking forward to KLAS, KATL and KBOS.  

2 minutes ago, kenthom said:

I use it in P3Dv4.1 just fine.  I agree with Milton.  Really looking forward to KLAS, KATL and KBOS.  

ATL in a FlyTampa quality, that'll be AMAZING!

Of course we all want them to continue developing new products but most other developers are able to both support current products by releasing up to date installers for current products as well as come up with new products.

• Upvote 2

Richard Åsberg

1 hour ago, colz99 said:

I‘d also like to see them adding actual dynamic lighting into the scenery. Du is full of floodlights, I‘d really love to see them „working“..

DL Off

2017-11-7_10-34-39-334f10fd.jpg

DL On

2017-11-7_10-34-16-616.jpg

Am running a low-spec PC these days, P3D v4-wise , so YMMV with the scenery. 

There's a v4 Beta for Vienna (LOWW) available from FT, if you ask them nicely :-)

Kind regards