Sign in to follow this  
ginopatrassi

Yearly subscription

Hi

I have a quick question: I've purchased real traffic a few months ago and the price was 9,9 dollars for the subscription. Now it is 60 dollars : 600% more

Why? 

I wouldn't be surprised thst It's because the developers saw the influx in revenue generated from us flightsim folk and realized that there is much greater demand than before.

Classic economics.

Hopefully, people won't renew and they come back down to earth.

Who knows....

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

I asked myself the same. It is a nice addition but not nice enough to justify this price for me. Especially when the guy (and his program) who is responsible for this high demand offers his program (PSXseccon) for free.

PS: You can still use your old 10USD license until your year is over. 

This has been discussed (lengthly) before. See this thread at the top of this forum, starting from page 65.

In summary: It's all about economics indeed, but quite the opposite of what you think ...

Everybody makes its own decision, no problem.

Discussion closed. 

Nico