Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released for P3Dv4

Ok, so I installed it and I have boxes around the trees at night.

Also I have ORBX lights running through from the road right over top of the Airport through a runway on the South side of the Airport. It seems that Runways 18L(I think or 16L either or) doesn't have the proper night lighting...could be wrong I don't have a Plate with me.

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

2 hours ago, Drumcode said:

scrambled to release prior to Drzewiecki's version release, gotta love the competition

My thoughts exactly.

57 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Also I have ORBX lights running through from the road right over top of the Airport through a runway on the South side of the Airport. It seems that Runways 18L(I think or 16L either or) doesn't have the proper night lighting...could be wrong I don't have a Plate with me.

Do you have ORBX Vector? Tried AEC Tool, may have to enable it manually since Vector cannot see XML-addons at the moment.

I have the P3D v3 version running on P3D v4. Will stay with this at the moment until I've upgraded my PC for DL and like :-)

Optimized-KSEA_2.jpg

Kind regards

Edited by Tokitaumelie
Added Image

3 hours ago, Wise87 said:

I have no issues with SimMarket, All my purchases since early 2002 are still there and updates are quickly posted too the sight. When new updates are released I get email notifications and I never had problems with discounted prices on checkout. 

+1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Installed and like it. Performance is great and no stutters for me, the textures seem clearer and the lighting is very well done.

Great job Taxi2Gate.

Can someone check if they have runway lights on 16L/34R?  At night I only see runway lights on 16/34C and 16R/34L.

Thanks

IM

Superb!

Is there any news on their other airports?

5 hours ago, Iceman2 said:

Installed and like it. Performance is great and no stutters for me, the textures seem clearer and the lighting is very well done.

Great job Taxi2Gate.

Can someone check if they have runway lights on 16L/34R?  At night I only see runway lights on 16/34C and 16R/34L.

Thanks

IM

I have not updated and will wait to see if this issue is fixed. I'm using KSEA for p3d v3 in 4.1 and runway lighting is missing. Thanks for the HU.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

5 hours ago, Iceman2 said:

There was a afcad-update for the missing lights on 16L/34R for P3Dv3, you should give it a try, should work with this version to : http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1348-p3dv3-no-rwy-edge-lights-on-34r16l/

For the moment i stick with version P3Dv3 (in my P3Dv4.1) untill DD comes with his.

12 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I can also confirm there is no edge lighting at all on 34R/16L.  I think this was an issue in the previous version as well.  Does anyone test these things before release???

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I own the T2G KSEA product, but will wait for Drzewiecki Design.

Here is the full Drzewiecki Design plan:

The Seattle project will be released as 2 products:

Seattle City X
A vast (~1500km²) area covering Seattle in a 0,5m/pix resolution with an uncountable amount of custom-made objects. The included area can be seen on the attached picture (click it to see the whole).

Seattle Airports X
Will perfectly blend into the City package, sharing resources like building textures and ground textures. The package will include KPAE Paine Field, KBFI Boeing Field, KRNT Renton and S50 Auburn. Some time after the product is released (about a month), KSEA Tacoma will be added as a payware upgrade, perfectly matching all the surrounding area (ground textures, mesh, autogen, design style) and providing best performance possible. Obviously each airport will be optional to install and will include features like "no interiors" and "no static aircraft".

Just as in New York Airports X, both products will share one folder for perfect compatibility with each other while each of them will be configurable via a dedicated installer. Both products are expected to cost about 20eur each at the release.

[edit] All our products are compatible with ORBX products. If not, we will work with ORBX to make them compatible, don't worry about that.

• Upvote 1

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

3 minutes ago, Luis_KMIA said:

I own the T2G KSEA product, but will wait for Drzewiecki Design.

Here is the full Drzewiecki Design plan:

The Seattle project will be released as 2 products:

Seattle City X
A vast (~1500km²) area covering Seattle in a 0,5m/pix resolution with an uncountable amount of custom-made objects. The included area can be seen on the attached picture (click it to see the whole).

Seattle Airports X
Will perfectly blend into the City package, sharing resources like building textures and ground textures. The package will include KPAE Paine Field, KBFI Boeing Field, KRNT Renton and S50 Auburn. Some time after the product is released (about a month), KSEA Tacoma will be added as a payware upgrade, perfectly matching all the surrounding area (ground textures, mesh, autogen, design style) and providing best performance possible. Obviously each airport will be optional to install and will include features like "no interiors" and "no static aircraft".

Just as in New York Airports X, both products will share one folder for perfect compatibility with each other while each of them will be configurable via a dedicated installer. Both products are expected to cost about 20eur each at the release.

[edit] All our products are compatible with ORBX products. If not, we will work with ORBX to make them compatible, don't worry about that.

11 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

I can also confirm there is no edge lighting at all on 34R/16L.  I think this was an issue in the previous version as well.  Does anyone test these things before release???

I found that layering the KSEA and the KSEA TERRAIN entries in the scenery.cfg or addon.xml BELOW all Orbx entries rectified the problem( at least for me)

1 hour ago, headley said:

There was a afcad-update for the missing lights on 16L/34R for P3Dv3, you should give it a try, should work with this version to : http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1348-p3dv3-no-rwy-edge-lights-on-34r16l/

For the moment i stick with version P3Dv3 (in my P3Dv4.1) untill DD comes with his.

This afcad file does work for the new version but only if you have SODE disabled.  Having SODE enabled uses a different file.  I have emailed T2G support about the issue.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

16 hours ago, Greggy_D said:

From the above link:

changelog:

sode jetwyas compatibility
some changes on terminal
alaska hangar colors
all ground p3d v4 compiled
dynamic lights
configurator

Worth 5 bucks. I'll enjoy this for a lot longer than a 5 dollar hamburger.

• Upvote 1

Eric 

15 hours ago, Drumcode said:

scrambled to release prior to Drzewiecki's version release, gotta love the competition

He is not doing KSEA.

Edit: disregard, he is

• Upvote 1

Eric 

36 minutes ago, planechaser said:

I found that layering the KSEA and the KSEA TERRAIN entries in the scenery.cfg or addon.xml BELOW all Orbx entries rectified the problem( at least for me)

This always messes with my brain, what do you mean by "below" Orbx entries?

Eric