Sign in to follow this  
regis9

Taxi2Gate KSEA Released for P3Dv4

4 hours ago, headley said:

There was a afcad-update for the missing lights on 16L/34R for P3Dv3, you should give it a try, should work with this version to : http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1348-p3dv3-no-rwy-edge-lights-on-34r16l/

For the moment i stick with version P3Dv3 (in my P3Dv4.1) untill DD comes with his.

Does this afcad fix runway lights in p3d v4 when using the v3 KSEA installer?

I would much rather pay the small fee for a working upgrade, but it doesn't seem to be perfect yet.

I'm also wondering if performance has been improved when using FTX PNW & Taxi2Gate KSEA in P3d v4?

Thanks.

Jose

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

I'd love to see DD's Seattle in XPlane 11. I love their sceneries in XP.  They perform much better than on P3D v4.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Ok, so I installed it and I have boxes around the trees at night.

Also I have ORBX lights running through from the road right over top of the Airport through a runway on the South side of the Airport. It seems that Runways 18L(I think or 16L either or) doesn't have the proper night lighting...could be wrong I don't have a Plate with me.

In real life that road is in a tunnel under the runways. 

1 hour ago, planechaser said:

I found that layering the KSEA and the KSEA TERRAIN entries in the scenery.cfg or addon.xml BELOW all Orbx entries rectified the problem( at least for me)

Sadly I’m not using any FTX stuff at the moment other than Global in order to keep the FPS up for VR so I’m not sure what to do until hopefully they fix it. 

On the previous version I just added lights to the AFCAD but SODE changes that option in this new release. 

In the meantime time I’ll turn off SODE and see if I can find the AFCAD to amend.

IM

Lots of question with no answers. If only I could download the afcad, but unless you have access to the forum you can't download the update. Useless!

I also have boxes around trees at night and reproduced pause /stutter on approach and down the runway with PNW at least. Also my FSL A320 looks weird at night with DL on (VC) 

Thanks Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

1 hour ago, DJJose said:

Lots of question with no answers. If only I could download the afcad, but unless you have access to the forum you can't download the update. Useless!

You could also just edit the afcad file to add the lighting until it gets done by T2G. It only takes a couple mins.

There's no boxes around trees at night on my end. FTX Global, Vector, PNW and ORBX trees installed as well.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

This "update" to v4 was pretty quick and dirty if you ask me. 

Did they update Orlando yet to v4 yet?

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Did they update Orlando yet to v4 yet?

Nope.

Noticed at night that the Alaska Hangar reverts back to it's old paint job. Just a missed texture conversion it seems, but still.

• Upvote 1

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Loving it. Performance seems to be be pretty good. I bought it though I had stated I will keep distance with T2G products due to mediocre support ... But 6 €, I could not withstand.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

On 11/14/2017 at 5:59 AM, headley said:

There was a afcad-update for the missing lights on 16L/34R for P3Dv3, you should give it a try, should work with this version to : http://forum.iflysimx.com/topic/1348-p3dv3-no-rwy-edge-lights-on-34r16l/

For the moment i stick with version P3Dv3 (in my P3Dv4.1) untill DD comes with his.

typical taxi2gate, a half done job and they charge us for the update to v4. and they probably have moved on to another scenery and you'll have to beg them many times for them to fix it in a patch.

• Upvote 2

On 11/14/2017 at 0:59 PM, Dave_YVR said:

You could also just edit the afcad file to add the lighting until it gets done by T2G. It only takes a couple mins.

There's no boxes around trees at night on my end. FTX Global, Vector, PNW and ORBX trees installed as well.

Thanks.

On 14-11-2017 at 9:59 PM, Dave_YVR said:

You could also just edit the afcad file to add the lighting until it gets done by T2G.

What program are you using for this in P3D?

In the early days of FS9 (well, for me at least) i did this myself but forgotten the program.