Sign in to follow this  
Samster

VoxATC keeps repeating "go ahead" After requesting clearance

As the title says... When I ask for clearance at my home airport (KABQ) it says "go ahead" After I request a VFR clearance. Then VoxATC will tell me to say the same thing!!! I'm not in expert mode by the way.

I'm truly stumped on this one. I've run the indexer a few times and it fully works. Then I run the panel select and nothing shows up (because I already installed them.... 

Thanks for any help....

Is this a stock version of KABQ? If not, do you have more than one 3rd party version of it installed? Also, try using the FO mode and see what happens.

Okay I will give it a try! I have to admit I didn't think of that! I may have addon scenery Installed.... I can't remember... I'll take a look at that too. 

Thanks.

Nothing... I DID have more than one addons for KABQ and New Mexico etc. and it is still doing the same thing... I ran the indexer again and still nothing. This is a registered P3D V4 by the way...

Thanks for any help!

If I have some time today, I check this out with the stock KABQ. The only other version of KABQ that I have available to test is the My Traffic 6 version, which has separate user selectable versions for FSX and P3d. I should add that the P3d My T 6 version has multiple faults according to Airport Design Editor, including duplicate parking numbers, orphan taxiway links, poorly placed hold short nodes and bad jetway placement.

Here's what I discovered. If you are using the My T 6 version of KABQ, disable it. It has too many errors. As to the stock version of KABQ, it has one serious flaw and that is it contains a runway 17-35, which is no longer in service and hence will conflict with the Navigraph AIRAC and also fsaerodata. I used Airport Design Editor and updated the stock airport, just for testing purposes and it works fine with VOXATC. PM me if you would like a copy of the edited KABQ to test.