Sign in to follow this  
Captain Scott

Castle Neuschwanstein

Yes, nice one !

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I'm not sure if this house was the oldest house in Germany, but it was one of the oldest. It is very sad to watch the passing of epochs, this house was no exception. Such is the victim of technological progress, it's worth just putting up with it. However, not all buildings can be victims of technological progress. For example, my favorite castle in Schloss Neuschwanstein, also one of the oldest buildings, is still standing. It is not demolished, for one simple reason, ancient castles are valued very well around the world, unlike houses. Since the locks are large and it is harder to demolish them, perhaps because of this it is not demolished, but I want to believe that it will not be taken down.