Sign in to follow this  
sameeg

Internal Cockpit Sounds

Hi. Could someone please help me?!.

I run P3dv4 and I have no internal click sounds on any of the Default aircraft or my copy of Manfred Jhans C47. All external sounds Gear, Flaps and Engine sound can be heard in the cockpit

I'm running P3dv4 on a Win 10 64bit OS my card is Asus Strix with 4gig on card

7 hours ago, sameeg said:

Hi. Could someone please help me?!.

Please note PMDG forum rules ask that we sign our full name on all posts here.

Ensure you sound settings in your OS, in P3D and in the PMDG Options all agree.  I found that having a 5.1 setting when I do not have a 5.1 sound system can cause the symptoms that you describe.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thank you for the reply downscc. I wasn't referring to PMDG I was referring to All the Default aircraft in P3Dversion 4. The sound seems to be set up correctly I can hear External sounds just not Internal sounds i.e Switches ad nobs

At the moment there are all kinds of funny things going on in my copy of P3dv4 such as views changing every few seconds Not being able to use my hat switch even after setting it up properly. So much so I'm beginning to wish I ad never heard of P3d

Once again Thanks.

Signed Mike Greenaway.

Well then....probably better asked in the P3D forum. This is a dedicated PMDG 777 forum