Sign in to follow this  
Neptune

737 NGX fuel problem

Hi guys

I sent you this message from a French friend named  Dany  .

i try to help him but i don't understand what the problem is due

Dany said :

<< I meet a problem of display and consumption running with B737NGX of PMDG under P3D. When I ask for 1/3 of fuel on the FMC, he puts me 350kg in every wing and nothing in the central tank. The gauge of the plane indicates to me she 1T7. Furthermore I loses more than 1 ton in the take-off at the end of track. When I ask for the height on the FMC, the indication is good but the running consumption is very excessive. IT is necessary to fill at least 5 times reservoirs during flight to make a short haul one.
I uninstalled the PMDG, idem, I uninstalled P3D, idem after reinstallation.
Would you have an idea on what causes me this problem ?...>>

in french :

Dany :

Bonjour,

je rencontre un problème d'affichage et de consommation carburant avec le B737NGX de PMDG sous P3D. Quand je demande 1/3 de carburant sur le FMC, il me met 350kg dans chaque aile et rien dans le central. La gauge de l'avion m'indique elle 1T7. De plus je perd plus d'une tonne au décollage en bout de piste. Quand je demande le plein sur le FMC, l'indication est bonne mais la consommation carburant est très excessive. IL faut remplir au moins 5 fois les réservoirs en vol pour faire un court-courrier.
J'ai désinstallé le PMDG, idem, j'ai désinstallé P3D, idem après réinstallation.
Auriez-vous une idée sur ce qui me cause ce souci ?
Grand merci pour vos réponses.
Cordialement
F-DANY

Thank for her

Best regards

Patrick

Ensure Dany is not loading a PMDG aircraft in the simulator when another one is already loaded. Make sure his default aircraft is not a PMDG aircraft.  Advise him that he should take the time to fly the tutorials, they are important to understanding the PMDG user interface as well as the aircraft.

Dan Downs KCRP

On 14/11/2017 at 6:06 PM, downscc said:

Ensure Dany is not loading a PMDG aircraft in the simulator when another one is already loaded. Make sure his default aircraft is not a PMDG aircraft.  Advise him that he should take the time to fly the tutorials, they are important to understanding the PMDG user interface as well as the aircraft.

Hi DownsCC

thanks for your replay

best regards

Patrick