Sign in to follow this  
Guest glnflwrs

Why dogs hate flying

Poor dog.It could beak something and it is also dangerous for the pilots.Roger:(

Roger

See my specs in my profile

Guest goon

Yeah, I have to say, that's a pretty terrifying experience to inflict on a dog.

Hi,(before aerobatics) Checklist:Loose equipment: Stow!Jan"Beatus Ille Procul Negotiis"

Pretty cool video.The dog seemed fine. Didnt look like he was having to bad a time. I know I would have. :D

Lol, that's gonna be one dizzy dog!I also thought it looked pretty happy, it seemed like it was just gonna take the opportunity to lick the pilot in the neck when gravity returned to normal. :)

Guest KFD

Speaking as a real pilot, the PIC should be prosecuted for endangering his aircraft and passenger (not to mention the dog) He could have lost control of the aircraft.K

A real pilot, but not an attorney. Maybe he was doing an emergency descent? Those, depending on how fast you need to get down can pretty well push some negative G's on the aircraft. Just after I got my license, my instructor taught me an emergency descent, very important stuff if you ask me.Jeff

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest KFD

Yes but if you look behind them the aircraft is looping!Kev

You're very right. That is dangerous! Unless of course that plane is certified for aerobatic maneuvers which it doesn't appear to be.Jeff

Jeff

Guest Erick_Cantu

...Because the type certificate is clearly displayed in the video.

To me, it looks like he pulls up, then pushes forward on the yoke. It certainly isn't an outside loop, and just doesn't look like an inside loop to me. Havn't yet tested for sun angles though...:D L.Adamson

You know what, actually, you're right, that's exactly what he did. I knew I would noticed it if he had infact done a loop.Jeff

Jeff

It's only a 0-G arc. The same thing I, and every other kid in the neighborhood begged for when my dad was flying us...and now the same thing my kids and granddaughter beg for when I take them flying. Okay, maybe a little less extreme and for a shorter duration, but still a roller coaster ride.Leon

Guest ZOTAN

At airliners.net the attitude towards this video is very different. Everyone thought it was hilarious, and here everyone thinks the opposite. I thought it was pretty funny and the dog seemed fine with it. I have done that countless times in a 172 and its not dangerous at all.Matt