Sign in to follow this  
RDY

2nd License for 2nd computer

I asked what I needed to get for a 2nd license for a 2nd desktop PC on another thread, but it didn't go anywhere.

I signed into FSFX under the email/pw that I used to install CP on PC1.  Using the same email/pw I cannot purchase a second license.  So the question is, do I have to have a second email account setup so that it will tie a second license to my PC2?? 

Thanks!!

Currently you need to have a account for each computer and you need a licence for each of those computers. We are looking into ways of syncing presets across multiple account but we aren't there yet.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

That's what I thought.  Too bad you can't get a discount for having a second desktop when you purchase a second CP setup. 

Thanks again, for the help. (noted, you're a busy man!)  :gaul:

11 hours ago, Keven Menard said:

Currently you need to have a account for each computer and you need a licence for each of those computers. We are looking into ways of syncing presets across multiple account but we aren't there yet.

I did purchase a second copy and allowed it to "integrate" or some such.  At 73, I'm a little forgetful to say the least.  Is there some way of discovering the Account that it installed under?  Hope my query is clear.  Regards.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Go in VFXCentral and Log-out to see the email linked to the account. Don't forget to log back in in order for ChasePlane to launch

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven,

Thanks kindly for the response, most useful. Just back from shopping so will look asap this afternoon.  Regards.

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy