Sign in to follow this  
tnsasse

Engines on but no thrust

4 minutes ago, downscc said:

I remove the key command from the Engine Start operations in the Controls screen.  Never use it, causes problems, gone.

Thanks, I will try it on Wednesday when I am back at home. 

On ‎19‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 10:24 PM, downscc said:

I remove the key command from the Engine Start operations in the Controls screen.  Never use it, causes problems, gone.

Didn't work for me. Removed the key commands, manually started the engines of the PMDG and then ended up with the same problem. Only re-assigning the autostart and engine select keys (of course pressing them in the sim) helped. After a minute the HYD failures went away, the packs went on, bleed went on and the engines responded to thrust input.

I am seriously thinking that the PMDG seems to have a problem with the autostart feature in P3D. Even though I don't want to use autostart, it seems as if I have to press the autostart-keys to get the engines functional. This is so weird...

Edit: I have opened a support ticket with PMDG's customer support, I will keep you posted.