Drzewiecki Design Moscow City X

Thanks for viewing!

38424747601_69ba7bd7ba_h.jpg

38424747201_80018d2fdd_h.jpg

38424747041_33b3dd79e5_h.jpg

38424746861_6a56b405ed_h.jpg

38424746971_282bcf8e2f_h.jpg

• Upvote 4

Nice scenery details. I think they even added a virtual Putin and guards somewhere in that scenery :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Amazing attention to detail. You need to land our plane there to appreciate it ;)

• Upvote 1

Very nice shots comrade! For mother Russia!

• Upvote 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

15 hours ago, jt8d9a said:

Awesome details!

Thanks very much for commenting!

7 hours ago, tonywob said:

Nice scenery details. I think they even added a virtual Putin and guards somewhere in that scenery :biggrin:

Appreciate the comment....Yes he is in the crowd taking pictures and the animation has flashing camera lights!

1 hour ago, sascha said:

Amazing attention to detail. You need to land our plane there to appreciate it ;)

Many thanks for comments...I landed a plane there and also walked from the airport using ORBX BOB!

1 hour ago, dmarques69 said:

Very nice shots comrade! For mother Russia!

Big Thank you for comments....Fot Mother Russia!

HLJAMES

I got to admire the work of these developers/artists.  Not appreciated enough by simpilots who most of the time just fly by.  Now if you could fly a helo and land there HLJames!

• Upvote 1

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

9 hours ago, EugeneR said:

Amazing custom work!

Huge thank you for commenting...indeed amazing!

30 minutes ago, Anxu00 said:

I got to admire the work of these developers/artists.  Not appreciated enough by simpilots who most of the time just fly by.  Now if you could fly a helo and land there HLJames!

Thanks very much for commenting....the square has people standing and photographing with an animation of flashes...I landed a plane there but decided to walk from the airport

to the square using ORBX BOB seeing many custom buildings up close. The work is equivalent to Aerosoft London X now a classic....developers are busy pumping out

airports airplanes and scenery...these must be the good old days!

HLJAMES

21 hours ago, jaydor said:

Amazing 

Appreciate the comment!

HLJAMES