Sign in to follow this  
Farid Akhundov

VR bugs in one eye 747 Prepar3d v4

hey guys,

using HTC vive for VR in 747 on Prepar3d with active sky w/ active sky cloud art

One eye in VR seems to be void of all effects, including Landing/ Taxi lighting and cockpit lighting, as well as 3rd party effects such as active sky cloud art

Seems like a problem that likely many have encountered and is not that difficult to fix ( im not well versed in computers, and your particular ways to deliver amazing function of VR to us, but the problem is silly and incredibly annoying)

Thank you PMDG developers for giving us VR capability. On my vive it feels completely different to flying with my curved 3440p samsung display. take offs are more exciting, landings are faster and full of adrenalin in VR. but the fact that one eye is not dispalying any lighting makes night flying impossible. Like the fact that 3rd party software does not display on one eye in VR does not bother me, but your own lighting of cockpit and external lights is a bit too much

please fix it. If there is a fix i would be eternaly grateful to users that pointed me in the right direction.

Thank you for everything youve done.

Also add Silk Way livery for 747 freighters. its like the prettiest livery, but for some reason you guys have every freight airline livery besides the best one ; )

I patiently await for your advices in due course

Thank you

Which version of Active sky?

Which version of Xplane?

What are your system specs?

Do you have any problems without VR?

Do you have all the latest updates and drivers?

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

13 hours ago, Farid Akhundov said:

using HTC vive for VR in 747 on Prepar3d with active sky w/ active sky cloud art

Know you wanted to post in the P3D Forum and delete your other topic but this is the right forum for Virtual Reality so, moved your topic in the P3D Forum to this forum.

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10