Sign in to follow this  
YukonPete

Flight factor 757 extended released

Flight factor 757 extended has been released. It adds the -300 & Freighter variants.   Current v2 owners can upgrade for US$20. She is a beauty.

• Upvote 1

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Just bought the very reasonably priced upgrade. Not only are the new variants cool, but the cockpit textures and various bugfixes are great. The only major bug I've found is that the elevator animation on the -300 is reversed. Hopefully they'll fix it soon... 

It's not working at all for me. I flew the 757-200.  Barely able to get it off the ground on takeoff, and in approach it wants to divebomb instead of following the glidepath.  I had zero problems with the previous version.  I don't think this version is ready for prime time.  Buy it now at your own risk.

Yes sadly this latest 757-200 version won't work completely for me too, I'm having the idle issue (packs, hyd problem) and auto throttle issue as well. Hopefully the devs are investigating and fixing the problems.

Alexander Colka

I liked the 757 v2, but I always thought the cockpit textures were bad. This updated version seemed to fix that. Just from my first quick look it all seems much better and crisper. I have yet to fly any of them yet. 

1 hour ago, Craig_H said:

It's not working at all for me. I flew the 757-200.  Barely able to get it off the ground on takeoff, and in approach it wants to divebomb instead of following the glidepath.  I had zero problems with the previous version.  I don't think this version is ready for prime time.  Buy it now at your own risk.

I'm not having those issues. This might be a problem with your installation. Try reinstalling the plane and make sure you're using the correct .acf file for your sim. 

Great - thanks for the heads up!

Love the B757! Just bought their v2 a few days ago, but haven't had time to fly it yet.

Cheers,

Scott

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

On 2017-11-17 at 10:26 AM, richie894 said:

I liked the 757 v2, but I always thought the cockpit textures were bad. This updated version seemed to fix that. Just from my first quick look it all seems much better and crisper. I have yet to fly any of them yet. 

The only payware aircraft I own is 737 ixeg, and I'm hooked. I would like to buy another aircraft and looking at the FF a320 or 757. The FF 757 cockpit looks terrible to me. I need some good shots of the new version to see the improvement. I'm leaning towards the A320 at this point.

George Lee

Asus Maximus Hero IX Motherboard, Intel i7 6700K CPU, Geforce GTX 1080, Corsair 16Gb memory, Corsair case, Corsair PSU