Sign in to follow this  
ErichB

Singapore (Imaginesim) to release soon

6 hours ago, captdini said:

Talking about Singapore, does anyone know if the A_A Sceneries Kuala Lumpur is working in P3D v4? If yes, then I might pick that up to go with WSSS when it is released.

They said on their facebook page that all their FSX sceneries work well with v4. They only lack new V4 features such as DL.

23 hours ago, Toktok said:

We are 95% done with Reno-Tahoe Int and will work full time on our new project Incheon Int (RKSI). RKSI ground polygon and photoreal work began 2 months ago and we will start with terminal 1 building right after KRNO release. RKSI will be native P3DV4 SDK and will include SODE jetways, dynamic lighting, etc.

Yes please.  We need more love for Asia.  Any flight out of Sydney is a longhaul flight to any other places in Asia.  Please consider doing VVTS and VVNB, perfect triangle with your excellent Aquino and Chubu.

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

50 minutes ago, ninerwhiskey9W said:

They only lack new V4 features such as DL

That may be a blessing, considering how badly DL performs.  It has to be on right now because PMDG planes don't work without it.  

Vu Pham

i7-10700K 5.2 GHz OC, 64 GB RAM, GTX4070Ti, SSD for Sim, SSD for system. MSFS2020

16 hours ago, captain420 said:

I wish there was a centralized list where airport developers can keep track of whose making what. Maybe that way we can have more new airports without any overlap.

Developers know which one are out there.  Just like Hollywood producers, they are gunning for an update to make money of a good selling product.  Consider the sizable investment upfront from scenery developers, they need to pick and choose.

Vu Pham