Sign in to follow this  
SKIPS2

Anyone got LatinVFR SCEL working in P3D?

18 hours ago, N_matus said:

Boys,

Attached you will find this BGL which fixes the Altitude and bleeding issues. Please let me know if this works for you! (Your Drive:\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery)

SCEL_ADE_RGM_ALT

Is this the only file to insert it? It appears not working for P3D v4 yet. Maybe other SCEL files need to editing / add or removing?

Patricio Valdes

28 minutes ago, trisho0 said:

Is this the only file to insert it? It appears not working for P3D v4 yet. Maybe other SCEL files need to editing / add or removing?

This is the file to get SCEL correctly working on P3DV4. Unfortunately, LatinVFR hasn't relaeased this scenery for V4 yet.

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

2 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Be sure you put the elevation stub (also sometimes called something like preload bgls) in the <p3d>\Scenery\World\Scenery folder.  Worked exactly as expected in my P3Dv4.1 configuration.  I still had to use ADE to nudge the Parking 40 Ramp Cargo spot I'm using to line up with pavement markings in the scenery, but that is not unusual and find many developers are sloppy in this area.

Dan Downs KCRP

4 hours ago, trisho0 said:

I apologize to all it was my mistake placing the file wrong place. Now working fine, a beauty. Thanks a punch. 

Patricio Valdes

Found something weird but hey, LatinVFR SCEL still beautiful in P3D v4. Hopefully LatinVFR releases an update which should not be so hard. Of course N_matus did it work without bleedings thru.

Is it possible to fix the missing shadows from the runway as seen in here......?

NoShadowsbut.jpg

Patricio Valdes

10 hours ago, trisho0 said:

Found something weird but hey, LatinVFR SCEL still beautiful in P3D v4. Hopefully LatinVFR releases an update which should not be so hard. Of course N_matus did it work without bleedings thru.

Is it possible to fix the missing shadows from the runway as seen in here......?

Don't know how to do that. It is possible (just speculating) that the Ground Textures are not compatible with the shaders and shadows system for P3D V3 and V4. (This issue was also present in P3D V2...)

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

My Specs: Windows 10 Pro 64x // Intel Core i7 4770K // 32GB @ 2400 Mhz Corsair Vengeance // Asus Maximus VI Extreme // NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080TI // 500GB SSD and 2 TB HDD // Prepar3D v5 // FlightSimLabs A320-X, CaptainSim 767 and PMDG 737NGX - 747 QOTSII  // My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vader7472 - My Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/vader7472

On 2/2/2018 at 5:25 PM, Milton Waddams said:

Link?

http://www.flycay.com/forums/showthread.php?5733-P3D-Santiago-SCL :) Glade its coming.

• Upvote 2

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

On 7/2/2018 at 0:33 AM, Silverbird said:

It would be awesome!

Nicolas Matus Sepulveda

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, N_matus said:

Don't know how to do that. It is possible (just speculating) that the Ground Textures are not compatible with the shaders and shadows system for P3D V3 and V4. (This issue was also present in P3D V2...)

I flew from SCIE to SCEL and while approaching to rwy 17R the ground guide lights area were flickering all the time until just landed. Any ideas with P3Dv4?

Patricio Valdes

On 4/6/2018 at 11:35 AM, trisho0 said:

I flew from SCIE to SCEL and while approaching to rwy 17R the ground guide lights area were flickering all the time until just landed. Any ideas with P3Dv4?

I have noticed this too using the both the modified file above, and without it.  I do use ORBX South America Mesh and openLC.

Doesn't happen at night, which suggest to me it's not an elevation issue.  Happy to be corrected though or for any suggestions.

On 2/5/2018 at 12:09 AM, N_matus said:

Boys,

Attached you will find this BGL which fixes the Altitude and bleeding issues. Please let me know if this works for you! (Your Drive:\Prepar3D v4\Scenery\World\scenery)

SCEL_ADE_RGM_ALT

Muchas gracias Nicolás. Working fine here.

Finally SCEL in P3D v4!!!

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 7:02 PM, otreblA said:

Muchas gracias Nicolás. Working fine here.

Finally SCEL in P3D v4!!!

LatinVFR SCEL redone and released for P3Dv4.3

Patricio Valdes

4 hours ago, trisho0 said:

LatinVFR SCEL redone and released for P3Dv4.3

I've also been waiting for this one. Its a fantastic approach into SCEL as well as the short hop over to saez 

14ppkc-6.png

11 hours ago, tooting said:

I've also been waiting for this one. Its a fantastic approach into SCEL as well as the short hop over to saez 

Try SAME to SCEL nice flight over the Los Andes mountain

Patricio Valdes