Sign in to follow this  
maxhades

What the hell

Sorry but i have to say this

the new build destroy everything on my presets! Than i have a lot of outsideviews i don't need. Left wing, right wing...via button S and one of my joysticbuttons. I never had this before.

????

Max

• Upvote 1

I'm surprised. I put a word in one of my posts that was a lot less socially offensive, and it was censored by the Avsim staff.

In detail

-Button S doesn't work...maybe sometimes. Same command is on one of my joystick buttons and doesn't work too. Normaly i switch between outside and inside very simple. NOW IF it works it shows me a lot of outsideviews in different angels which i don't need!

-And the hot corner function doesn't work properly or did i missed something? It needs a lot of time for changing views!

-A workaround in the chaseplane mask with the sim in windowmode doesn't work anymore. Like assign keys...

The right mouse button doesn't work in that case.

-Saving assign keys in the presets doesn't work anymore!

-For me Ground effect doesn't work anymore! Only in outside view but then very heavy!

Blast area slider is greyed out and i can't move it.

I forget...Experminental mode/Vers FSX

Max

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, signmanbob said:

I'm surprised. I put a word in one of my posts that was a lot less socially offensive, and it was censored by the Avsim staff.

I can't find any offensive or bad words here. Only a statement. Sorry...

The title of my post is more sarcastically than bad.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, maxhades said:

In detail

-Button S doesn't work...maybe sometimes. Same command is on one of my joystick buttons and doesn't work too. Normaly i switch between outside and inside very simple. NOW IF it works it shows me a lot of outsideviews in different angels which i don't need!

-And the hot corner function doesn't work properly or did i missed something? It needs a lot of time for changing views!

-A workaround in the chaseplane mask with the sim in windowmode doesn't work anymore. Like assign keys...

The right mouse button doesn't work in that case.

-Saving assign keys in the presets doesnt't work anymore!

-For me Ground effect doesn't work anymore!

I forget...Vers FSX

Max

1. What does Button S mean? Are you talking about the Next Category button in the sim?
  2. What have you tried to make Hot Corners work?
  3. Not sure I understand the workaround issue with the CP mask, we are not doing anything with the right mouse button
  4. When you say "doesn't work", can you be more specific on what the app does when you try to do it?
  5. For the ground effect, we have had similar reports. What aircraft are you using when this issue occurs?

Regards,
Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven

1 Yes the next category button which works well is the stable version and in the previous experm version.

2 Well, i have assigned different views!? hmm

3 For example i want assign a new key command or rename one of my views in the preset i can't open the options via the right mousebutton. I have to shut down the window to do this.(Sim-windowmode)

4 Now i have done a new preset(lost with the new update) with different views for my A2A Cessna. When i start the sim again the assigned keys are not safed. The field is empty! The new presets are there.

5 For now all A2A aircrafts an one Ant's addon. I have testet no more for now! I guess all aircrafts doesn't work

And the blast slider in motion effects is greyed out. I can't move it!

Cheers

Max

Can you generate a Report file from the Preferences and send the report to me via the email at the top of the report?

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

11 hours ago, maxhades said:

I can't find any offensive or bad words here. Only a statement. Sorry...

The title of my post is more sarcastically than bad.

It doesn't offend me.  I just thought it was funny because the milder form of the same word offended one of the staff and they replaced it with "used a bad word" or something like that.

Keven

Groundeffects are still there

Blast effect slider is greyed out and not aviable!

S Button doesn't work as before right now! It switches to outsideview and not back to cockpit first but to all other outsideviews(all cameradeffinitions in the different aircraft.cfg)

Assign buttons on cockpit presets doesn't save. After new start the field of the presets is empty!

I send you my report now

Why in the report experimental version=false?

Max

• Upvote 1

Same here Keven only on the not saving.  If I try to create a new outside camera and assign it to say CTRL+0 the camera above it will suddenly have the same CTRL+0.

Sorry Max for jumping in here.

Jack Sawyer

no problem. Hope i can get back to buisness soon with the sim. All of my problems persists. Only groundeffect works now!

• Upvote 1

Alright,

1. Preset shortcuts are fixed;
  2. Disabled Blast slider is fixed;

Thanks everyone for their reports, we got that fixed!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

3 hours ago, maxhades said:

S Button doesn't work as before right now! It switches to outsideview and not back to cockpit first but to all other outsideviews(all cameradeffinitions in the different aircraft.cfg)

We have moved our cameras outside the Aircraft folder to the Custom section (positioned at the end of the list) causing this effect.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42