2 = Cockpit
3 = Locked Spot
4 = Top-Down
5 = Static (ChasePlane)
6 = Outside (ChasePlane)
7 = Unused
8 = Gimbal (ChasePlane)
9 = Unused

You can modify the cameras.cfg file to order them differently but we cannot support those modifications

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I know i can clean up the aircraft.cfg entrys too! By the way i have FSX but i guess it is the same. Thx i will try it.

3 hours ago, maxhades said:

I know i can clean up the aircraft.cfg entrys too! By the way i have FSX but i guess it is the same. Thx i will try it.

I have not tested in FSX but I’m 99% confident those are in FSX as well (maybe under a different name)

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

It is different in Fsx! I have not figured it out. I will test it

In Fsx it starts with

Camera 0

Camera 4

Up to 9

No camera 1-3

Again. Assigned keys for different views is not saved. After re start the sim i have to create again new buttons because not saved.

And the new views doesn't work as good in FSX. Completley confusing. After some tests now the configered presets for outsideviews doesn't work. Haha

And for some reason the hot corner works or not. But i don't need it realy for now.

40 minutes ago, maxhades said:

No camera 1-3

It might be called Spot View or something like that.

I will check for the control assignments, I'm getting other reports of the same issue.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

No stress

I start my sim for the fourth time now and the assigned keys for my presets are not saved...damned. Presets still there!

21 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

It might be called Spot View or something like that.

I will check for the control assignments, I'm getting other reports of the same issue.

I do it easy.

S for next view and instead of S again shift S to jump back in the cockpit. The joystick button for that is now useless.

Bit sad but it is how it is.

Could be something wrong with the engine motion effect? No green bar is showing but effect is still there?(inside Cockpit) And the effect is not as it was before the update!

Same settings but realy shaky and looks strange to me. Looks like the inside effect is outside and vice versa?

6 minutes ago, maxhades said:

Could be something wrong with the engine motion effect? No green bar is showing but effect is still there?(inside Cockpit) And the effect is not as it was before the update!

Same settings but realy shaky.

Should not be the case, we will validate and test a few things but the math shouldn't have changed.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Latest build on Experimental/FSX

Green bar for the engine motion effect ist still not there.(Inside cockpit) and as i said it looks stronger/different than before!

Assign keys for new presets still not saved. For me the biggest problem as you can imagine.

Hot corner works great now for me but only in windowmode!

The views for FSX is just a mystery for me.

Beside...is there a roll effect now? For me it looks like that. Not sure. Same settings on ground effect as before! 

THX

9 hours ago, maxhades said:

Beside...is there a roll effect now? For me it looks like that. Not sure. Same settings on ground effect as before! 

The ground effect is calculated with the RPM of the wheels, I have checked the math and we changed a few variable related to frequency but not amplitude. That might be why you are observing a difference.

We are still looking into the control assignments issue, sorry for the wait!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I pushed an update to fix the control assignment issue, let me know if it works now

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42