Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

EZDOK and Ver 4.1

While EZDOK claims not to be compatible with P3D v4, I note many users claim to be using it with no problem.  Exactly how do you install EZDOK in P3D v4.1?

Tom

Tom

Just now, tjrush said:

While EZDOK claims not to be compatible with P3D v4, I note many users claim to be using it with no problem.  Exactly how do you install EZDOK in P3D v4.1?

Tom

Go to their forums and you will find a topic about 4.1, there is a link to download a special build for 4.1.

Regards 

Simbol 

I am running EZDOK on P3Dv4.1 without any problems, go to their forum and look for EZCA v2.6. As said, it works flawless here.

Hans

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

AT Flight1.......

'Download Version 2.6 build 24 (for 64-bit systems only - do not download if using a 32-bit operating system).'

bob     note .. build 27 is the latest at the support site.

EZDOK rules

Cheers

bs

AMD RYZEN 9 5900X 12 CORE CPU - ZOTAC RTX 3060Ti GPU - NZXT H510i ELITE CASE - EVO M.2 970 500GB DRIVE - 32GB XTREEM 4000 MEM - XPG GOLD 80+ 650 WATT PS - NZXT 280 HYBRID COOLER