Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

AI traffic strobes lights are all together

P3d V4.1 with default AI traffic.

the strobes on all aircraft all blink at the same time. It looks crazy.

anyway to fix this?

Does Ultimate Traffic LIve fix this?

Ciao!

FSReborn is your answer and it is free.  Go check it out - there is a separate section dedicated in these forums for it.  you can thank me later. :)

And yes,  it also works with UTL.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, briansommers said:

P3d V4.1 with default AI traffic.

the strobes on all aircraft all blink at the same time. It looks crazy.

anyway to fix this?

Does Ultimate Traffic LIve fix this?

Hi there,

Although as suggested my AI lights Reborn free edition add-on will improve the AI lights under PD3V4 I want to understand better your issue.

So could you elaborate a bit more on this? What AI package are you currently using? Do the strobes blink when the planes are airborne? Or do you mean all the time?

I am just trying to understand if what you are experiencing is an anomaly or the default behaviour under PD3V4.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

currently I'm doing a complete and total re-install of everything.

so this is p3d v4.1 out of the box and I turned on default AI traffic. and saw two planes coming into land and their strobes blinked at the exact same time. I assumed this does this on the ground as well, but I did not verify that.

I am planning on installing F1 Ultimate Traffic Live v1.0.0.3 and see what that does. I'll get your program anyways.

Ciao!

10 minutes ago, briansommers said:

Saw two planes coming into land and their strobes blinked at the exact same time. I assumed this does this on the ground as well, but I did not verify that.

Ok, the default strobe effects are faulty and they don't show from far distances so what happens sometimes is that these appear when the planes get closer and if two planes are very close they activate at the same time.

This is probably what you saw, however be aware that AI lights effects are handled different from FSX and the strobes and beacon lights are not as random between AI planes.

My freeware effects correct issues of visibility but they will still be handled by the PD3 engine.

Best Regards 

Simbol 

Also, all the strobes on any given aircraft fire at the same time. This as opposed to a staggered blink. I remember there was a simple fix for this in FSX which I have long forgotten so can't try it in P3D. But am I correct to assume this is a P3D issue as you imply?

Using MyTraffic Pro 6 in P3D4.1 via .xml method

Cheers,

Clayton

Hi Everybody,

I have also installed the lights of Simbol= FSReborn Lights.

I had sent him my feedback and it was really fast until I got an answer.

He also tried to solve another problem for me. He is very friendly and answers really fast.

I can only report good.

Keep it up Simbol !!

Best regards

Urs

• Upvote 2