Sign in to follow this  
Wise87

Anyone not having an issue with latest update?

I'm afraid to fire up P3D and have ChasePlane update on me. From reading some of the post there appears to be a few bugs with this latest release. Anyone not having issues? 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

All the thousands of people who aren't posting on the support forums.

Every new version of a software comes with bugs... We try to iron those out as quickly as possible but honestly, It's a fraction of the total amount of users.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

10 minutes ago, Keven Menard said:

All the thousands of people who aren't posting on the support forums.

Every new version of a software comes with bugs... We try to iron those out as quickly as possible but honestly, It's a fraction of the total amount of users.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply. I understand about the bugs which is to be expected. Not every ChasePlane user hangs out on Avsim or reports when things are working correctly. That's why I asked if anyone was not having issues.

When you see a few bug reports on the day of an update it can give you a pretty good indication that something is not right and to wait and see if things have settled down. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

1 minute ago, Wise87 said:

When you see a few bug reports on the day of an update it can give you a pretty good indication that something is not right and to wait and see if things have settled down. 

You are right!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

no issues here  and  name  a  addon  that  doesn't have  bugs on  release,  and  beside  keven  is  right  onto it if there  are  issues

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

13 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

no issues here  and  name  a  addon  that  doesn't have  bugs on  release,  and  beside  keven  is  right  onto it if there  are  issues

I am aware that there will be some bugs. My concern was based on some of the big issues right after release based on some of the initial forums postings. I'm carefully what I update and run on my V4.1 install because it has been running like a dream for months and I want to make sure something doesn't break it. 

Dan

You don't need to update. Once it becomes more stable than the Stable build, we'll push it over to the Stable channel so that everyone can enjoy the greatest and latest without the nasty bugs.

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven is right on this. Does a great job. The experimental version can be bugfree for some or not. The stable one works as it should. For me i was a bit shocked because i lost a few things on the new experimental version. But i am sure it will be fixed as always.