Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

1 hour ago, Alan_A said:

Standing by for that Convair 880... :cool:

Alan,

Stop talking about it.  They might catch on!

• Upvote 1

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

12 minutes ago, rsrandazzo said:

Alan,

Stop talking about it.  They might catch on!

Whoops! 

Sorry!

707 it is, then... :cool:

• Upvote 2

Well it's not likely to be a DC-8, or at least if it is then it'll be a bit mad because then there'll be three of them for P3D, although to be fair, you could never have too many Greasy Eights. And as much as I'd love a Convair 880 or 990, it's a bit obscure for most people's tastes, although if it was good enough for Elvis, then it's good enough for anyone else.

But a 720 or a 707, now that would make sense. I know there's the CS one, and one for XPlane, although that one's a bit grim, then again there's a couple of DC-6s in addition to the PMDG one and it doesn't appear to have put people off buying the PMDG one. So a PMDG Lead Sled in Starship colours would be very cool for those 1975 Led Zeppelin Tour simulations.

Or, they could always saw a few feet off the DC-6, weld it back together and make a DC-4 when they've got five minutes to spare. No need to bother with any avionics or even any beta testing, after all, Carenado seem to get away with it. :cool:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

I'm always thinking 777-200ER, so, I guess it's safe to say someone else's mind was read :laugh:

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Chock said:

Right next to you. :biggrin:

that would be really interesting.  ^^

Victor Roos

I dont think we need a completely new product -I mean a new plane- from PMDG right now. Between 737, 747, 777 it is difficult enough to make a choice. But who can say "no" if they want to update 737 and develop MAX?

• Upvote 4

Ahmet Can

757/767 would be too much BB then, better let the MD11 revive.

BB=Boring Boeings... Just kidding :biggrin:

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

16 minutes ago, mikealpha said:

757/767 would be too much BB then, better let the MD11 revive.

BB=Boring Boeings... Just kidding :biggrin:

Mike

Oh man... if the eleven came back to life... holy cow...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Ephedrin said:

The community has been wanting a MD-11 for some time and seeing they made the last one I’m hoping it’s the MD-11. But unless I’m reading the post wrong, I think it’s just some new features or effects and not a new plane. Maybe rain effects or something along those lines.

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

2 hours ago, Ephedrin said:

So true...:gaul:

Regards,

• Upvote 1

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

10 hours ago, Chock said:

This might not be what most people are excited about in your post, but to me this kind of thing is what separates decent vendors and online stores from the ones I stop dealing with. I have a few older PMDG birds, one or two even on CD/DVD, and whilst I may not use them a lot, if I paid to use 'em, I should be able to do so. Bravo sir.

Indeed - at this point it is only MD-11, my only legacy product but I really NEED that to work when I want to lol.

regards

1 hour ago, Wise87 said:

The community has been wanting a MD-11 for some time and seeing they made the last one I’m hoping it’s the MD-11. But unless I’m reading the post wrong, I think it’s just some new features or effects and not a new plane. Maybe rain effects or something along those lines.

Let me dream a little dream of it :D

I really hope they're working in the 767 series.  Such an iconic, beautiful, versatile aircraft.  It is used on such a wide variety of routes too!  Just think the -300ER regularly to this day, flies short haul hops between hubs and also holiday destinations.  It also regularly does intercontinental flights across the pond and even across the Pacific.  Not to mention it is a common freighter and passenger aircraft with the same 3 engine options as the B744.  Only feels natural to me for PMDG to conquer her next.  

• Upvote 3