Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

I’d be down for a new MD-11 for sure! I can’t wait to see some preview shots of the -8, the hype is killing me:laugh:

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

We have been holding back on you a bit, as we want to keep a few things close to the vest, but we are rapidly nearing the time when we can start to talk with you about what is coming.  Some stuff you have never imagined, some stuff you probably never expected, and some stuff that will leave you wondering whether we were reading your mind...

Teasing us like this should be considered a crime:laugh:

Yes, please add my vote for Boeing's 757, 767 and MD-11 and I would love to see Embraer 17x/19x or even Bombardier's new CS-100 (C-Series).  What about a Gulfstream G650ER?

That list should keep you busy for the next decade or so. 

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

11 hours ago, Chock said:

So a PMDG Lead Sled in Starship colours would be very cool for those 1975 Led Zeppelin Tour simulations.

That would be fantastic!  Too bad none of band mates remember that tour, or the 70's for that matter!

• Upvote 1

\Robert Hamlich/

No offense, people... but ...

... how come, every thread that's opened at the PMDG forum, ends up with complaint, that the legacy MD-11 doesn't exists for P3D?!

We know - you want the MD-11 ... the topic been posted, replied and answered to, a million times. PMDG won't do it - for reasons already explained... 

• Upvote 2

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

... how come, every thread that's opened at the PMDG forum, ends up with complaint, that the legacy MD-11 doesn't exists for P3D?!

We know - you want the MD-11 ... the topic been posted, replied and answered to, a million times. PMDG won't do it - for reasons already explained... 

I guess some feel that if they shout it loud enough and often enough, it will make them change their minds. I’d love the MD11 but I don’t go out of my way to make it known in every thread even somewhat related to I.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Anders Bermann said:

Agree

David Porrett

I don't know about the rest of you but when I read Notam #3 I'm seeing some kind of enhancement, feature or effects. I don't see anything about a new plane in development. I see possible moving maps, rain effects, lighting, etc. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

never imagined? Ilyushin Il-62, Tupolev Tu-114

never expected? Airbus A350, Embraer 170 through 195

read our minds? Boeing 767, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 737-900ER

:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I've been really looking forward to the Jetstream again, but nothing can compare to the 747-8.  Can't wait, day one buy!

• Upvote 1

Really hope MD11 will be on what you're working on, it will unexpected since already stated you won't.. but listening to the community could have you change your mind.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

haha :D

but you have to admit (yes you do :P) that

- never imagined

- never expected

- whether we were reading your mind

all mixed up in one sentence would absolutely be a newly done MD11 :D

• Upvote 2

Since everyone is talking about what they'd like to see, I'll add mine: aging airplanes. By this I mean an airplane that accumulates time whether I fly it or not. So if I don't fly a certain livery for a few weeks or months, when I pick it up again, it will be grubbier and look more worn than the last time, and the timer for service-based failures will have run roughly the amount of time the average airplane flies during that period. After the required number of flight hours or calendar time frame, you can then send the airplane for its scheduled check. An A or B check would reset the timer for some of the service-based failures but the airplane would continue to get dirtier and the carpets would continue to wear. A C check would reset more of the potential failures and the plane would at least get a wash and some new carpets. And after a D check, it would come back with a shiny new paint job and nicely overhauled interiors and all but a few timers would go back to 0.

I know the amount of work it would take to implement such a feature would likely not justify the end result, but as a former technician, I have fun thinking about it.

• Upvote 1

Walter Meier

3 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

It's not a complaint, it's just a wish and...who knows....:biggrin:
No offense Anders, live your life and let others live theirs...;-)

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|