Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

2 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Gents,

What we are doing has nothing whatever to do with an MD-11

Great men in history have always had to tell alternative truths to guarantee success :biggrin:

*duck my head*

I really do hope it is the 757/767 as that would be the best. A PMDG A380/A350 would be nice too, but I seriously doubt they will go Airbus.

Scott

Kendall S Mann

Still Telling Pilots Where To Go!!

Well, Thanksgiving is only a week or so away.   Will we at least get a Thanksgiving preview, if not a new toy?   

Hi.

Just to throw everybody off track maybe its a space shuttle from launch / orbit / landing with a space staion visit.

Only kidding , i hope its a vintage multi engined prop , as i have gone away from modern reliable jets , maybe something that has a sextent included for old school navigation.

regards alan cottrill.

Alan Cottrill.

To the apology of all MD-11 fans one must say that Douglas fans are as Douglas planes: rugged and durable and you can crash them, but not wear them down. :-)

Oh, I forgot: Thanks for the quick update on the DC-6, I appreciate it very much!

• Upvote 2

Best regards,

Christian Kelter

Damn, Mr. Randazzo, you broke our heart with that last post!!!😭

Maybe a 727 or 707???!!!

Guys, tell me, what is so great about the 767?  Why is it more interesting than a 777 in your opinion???  Sell me the 767!

Just imagine PMDG is rushing on the market with a Boeing 787 addon what they have worked on since years now.
The same with the -8. Plus a new huge update for the 777 with all new features known from the 747 release.

OMG. This would be the year of flightsim <3 :D

• Upvote 2

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

5 hours ago, itay5344 said:

I think it will be the A350.

But I expect to see the EFB in the PMDG 777.

PMDG don’t really do Airbuses.

9 hours ago, Davidrebolton said:

suspense and intrigue completely destroyed ...Big shame.

You’re not the slightest bit intrigued by the rest?

9 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

PMDG don’t really do Airbuses.

Not should they. ..Airbus blows.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

I know this isn't what they're working on but I wish PMDG would create a training module that lets you set up their aircraft in different scenarios and do full replays of flights with every variable recorded. By default, P3D seems terrible at these things.

Alex Pugh