Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

34 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Not should they. ..Airbus blows.

The A350 and A380 cockpits are really quite something though!

59 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Not should they. ..Airbus blows.

Don´t know if PMDG should step into Airbus production as well with FSLabs (on a PMDG level!), Aerosoft with their upcoming series (on a high level).
Sure, there are some models still missing like the big Airbus planes but sooner or later Aerosoft will provide them as well maybe.

So I don´t know if PMDG is taking the competition to develop a plane which is coming from another team as well sooner or later.
Especially Aerosoft: I expect further planes after the A32x series + A330 release quiet quicker from this moment as most of the system are already done then. Lets see!

Who knows: PMDG A380. Holy. Now I have to be patient to not dream too much :D
An working EFB on the PMDG planes would already blow me away enough for the moment :D

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

On 11/16/2017 at 3:03 AM, rsrandazzo said:

NOTAM #3: Man, oh MAN do you need to see what we are working on.  :-)

Given that Mr RSR is a Boeing guy, i'd say that statement is a little too excitable for him to be talking about an Airbus.  

1 hour ago, RyInTheSky said:

I'll throw my hat in the bag for 737-300/400/500 or 777-200ER or maybe both! 

Personally, I want to see addons for planes we’re going to be seeing more of in the real world, i.e 787 and MAX. 

Alex Pugh 

• Upvote 2

On 16/11/2017 at 3:03 AM, rsrandazzo said:

NOTAM #3: Man, oh MAN do you need to see what we are working on.  :-)

Maybe the new 777X... Did PMDG made this VC for Boeing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJnj_tLD4s

Of course the actual PMDG 777 VC is better, but this could be only a commercial job for Boeing and the begin of a new era :)

Jose Serro

Please PMDG, include the 747-8 electronic checklist in the SDK, so that Bryan can make a complete FS2Crew without mini panels...

• Upvote 1

James Goggi

9 minutes ago, JPLS said:

Maybe the new 777X... Did PMDG made this VC for Boeing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOJnj_tLD4s

Of course the actual PMDG 777 VC is better, but this could be only a commercial job for Boeing and the begin of a new era :)

Since the first aircraft hasn’t been made it off of the production floor yet, and PMDG need data to build their airplanes upon, I doubt we’ll be seeing a 777X from them, in high fidelity, for quite some time. First airline delivery isn’t even supposed to happen until 2020 or so, possibly later if there are delays.

I do hope I'm wrong but I can see people being disappointed when the curtain falls. Not because whatever they're working isn't great but because speculation is going wild in this thread.

• Upvote 1

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD

7 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

You’re not the slightest bit intrigued by the rest?

Yes and no. I highly doubt it'll be a new aircraft, say a 787 which many want lol, more likely just something added to a current product line, a variation. Now a 737 or anything else in XP taking advantage of the technology it would be jaw dropping. so if its not that nor the distant DC-6 XP11 update I cannot get excited as I swapped full time to the amazing XP. The fleet of amazing p3d Boeings in the hanger are not enough to even want to spend half the time in each sim unfortunately.   

22 hours ago, DrumsArt said:

It's not a complaint, it's just a wish and...who knows....:biggrin:
No offense Anders, live your life and let others live theirs...;-)

Woah! Just chill, please... I was merely asking a question. I guess, a follow up question would be, why - when you're questioning this Let-Me-Bring-Up-The-MD11-At-Every-Chance-I-Get tendency - would be, why people are getting SO defensive about it, when doubting their constant conspiracy theories about any future development of it... ?!

It's been closed down. They aren't working on an MD-11. We know there's some of you out there, who wants it... But PMDG isn't working on it - and most likely never will... 
Please note, that I didn't criticize anybody, and didn't berets anybody's motive. I was mere wondering...

But I guess that, that's sadly also frowned upon, by the fan-boys in here...

*SIGH* 

19 hours ago, Boomer said:

Never say never.

I think Robert already has - at least regarding the MD-11... :smile:

• Upvote 3

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

On 11/16/2017 at 4:28 PM, VHOEI said:

Fantastic! So Boomer and I get our 767's (Dam I'd love to fly it around my home in QF colours...  A sorely missed bird here.) and I also get a 757? :tongue:

+1 for a 767

Matthew S

Completely underwhelmed by the ‘hype’ of the announcement. You can see from the posts which aircraft the majority want and none of them are what PMDG are developing. But yay, DC-yawn-6 updates, a unicorn of a 747-8 that never materialises, a JS41 for the ‘millions’ that want it. Meh.

11 minutes ago, junkyspam7 said:

Completely underwhelmed by the ‘hype’ of the announcement. You can see from the posts which aircraft the majority want and none of them are what PMDG are developing. But yay, DC-yawn-6 updates, a unicorn of a 747-8 that never materialises, a JS41 for the ‘millions’ that want it. Meh.

Developing an aircraft takes time, it’s not like the -8 is just a stretched -400. A lot of people actually do love the JS41, considering they are porting it all. If you want to see wha happens to an airplane that no one would buy, just take a look at the MD-11. It never got ported to P3D in the first place, much less v4.

1 minute ago, junkyspam7 said:

...but you're still here to comment on it. Interesting.

The 744 released back in January of this year. The 748 is pretty significantly different, and got delayed for a bit while we converted our entire aircraft fleet to P3Dv4 (for free, mind you), so you'll forgive me if I find your 'unicorn' point a bit...shortsighted and irrationally accusatory.

• Upvote 9

Kyle Rodgers