Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

DC10, L1011, Shared Cockpit, EFB with charts and moving airport map, B747 CL, A300/A310,.. actually any jetliner with steam gauge

There are either going to be some very excited people or some very disappointed  people when they finally announce the “guess what we’re working on” project. 

Already seen some wild speculations and heated tension in this topic. 

• Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

3 hours ago, A32X tebs said:

DC10, L1011, Shared Cockpit, EFB with charts and moving airport map, B747 CL, A300/A310,.. actually any jetliner with steam gauge

Captain Sim have an L1011, and if they are indeed working on a new plane, it’s going to be glass cockpit due to market demand and lack of demand for older stuff like you mentioned.

2 hours ago, Wise87 said:

There are either going to be some very excited people or some very disappointed  people when they finally announce the “guess what we’re working on” project. 

Already seen some wild speculations and heated tension in this topic. 

True enough.

10 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Tragedy awaits some herein....

LOL. Quite right.

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

I'm just going through my wild 2 cents in, What about the Military side of things?? C-17, F-15 maybe, depending on who you view owns that line now. To be honest it can be classified as something different, and has a very small base already in with the P8 Poseidon. 

Just saying, Don't hate on it.

Daniel Regan

Just now, Dan22 said:

I'm just going through my wild 2 cents in, What about the Military side of things?? C-17, F-15 maybe, depending on who you view owns that line now. To be honest it can be classified as something different, and has a very small base already in with the P8 Poseidon. 

Just saying, Don't hate on it.

The data for military stuff, and the manuals for that matter, are usually classified.

4 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

The data for military stuff, and the manuals for that matter, are usually classified.

Yes, But in this day and age only certain stuff, take a certain other developer who did the FA-18, One would say that's about as close as your going to get as realistic as I've been told by those who have it.  Don't want to start anything, just putting it out there :)

• Upvote 2

Daniel Regan

Military jets in these civilian flight sims is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES.

This from an owner of tacpack and the vrs rhino and fsx at war.

Want a good hardcore military flight sim with a dynamic campaign war engine?

Man up and come fly the King. ..Falcon BMS.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

As I said only throwing a wild two cents out there. We shall all see what PMDG are up to soon I am sure.

Edited by Dan22
Grammar

Daniel Regan

4 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Military jets in these civilian flight sims is a COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND RESOURCES.

This from an owner of tacpack and the vrs rhino and fsx at war.

Want a good hardcore military flight sim with a dynamic campaign war engine?

Man up and come fly the King. ..Falcon BMS.

I think that are pretty cool for people who just want to fly them and learn about them, rather than actually fire missiles with them. The Milviz SR-71 is a prime example, I’m getting it based on the coolness factor, not if I can actually use the cameras to see things or not.

8 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

I think that are pretty cool for people who just want to fly them and learn about them, rather than actually fire missiles with them. The Milviz SR-71 is a prime example, I’m getting it based on the coolness factor, not if I can actually use the cameras to see things or not.

Ah, I take it we won't see you on the BMS forums then? 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, Davidrebolton said:

Here comes the two month wait for the announcement :mellow: 

I don't get why they even tease us like this. I'll be constantly checking for news now, even multiple times a day just to notice there isn't anything yet. Which is sheer agony.

• Upvote 2

Microsoft Flight Simulator | PMDG 737 for MSFS | Fenix A320 | www.united-virtual.com | www.virtual-aal.com | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Kingston Fury Renegade 32 GB | RTX 3090 MSI Suprim X | Windows 11 Pro | HP Reverb G2 VR HMD