Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[16NOV17] PMDG DC-6 Cloudmaster Update and some important NOTAMs

On 18.11.2017 at 10:42 AM, Anders Bermann said:

I wasn't aware, that QualityWings managed to sell the 737 CL to anybody?! 
They said in a statement, that they sought the possibility of doing so, but they failed to do it, since they couldn't agree on pricing, rights etc...

Also, I somehow highly doubt, that PMDG would purchase a half-finished project and not develop something from scratch themselves...

They didn´t actually say that in the end they weren´t able to sell it. They just said it would have gotten complicated. But let´s wait, and for me, let´s hope.

Daniel Reber

59 minutes ago, Boomer said:

767...just saying

CaptainSim may have you covered, check their Facebook as they’re teasing an aircraft that’s either a 757 or 767 presumably for v4.

• Upvote 2

Well to be honest I would take a Connected Flight Deck feature (on all current type -> 737,747,777,...) over any newly developed aircraft right now. Or to say it differently I'd rather have them work on a CFD before a new aircraft.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

CaptainSim may have you covered, check their Facebook as they’re teasing an aircraft that’s either a 757 or 767 presumably for v4.

Hopefully it's better than the current version. I bought it back during their 9.99 sale last year and uninstalled it after one trip around the pattern. It looks great but the systems are awful so I cut my losses. An updated 767 is much needed and a 757 would be terrific as well. 

On 11/18/2017 at 9:12 AM, Milton Waddams said:

The data for military stuff, and the manuals for that matter, are usually classified.

Well then, buy it from the Russians or better yet Hillary.

• Upvote 1

Vic green

8 minutes ago, PATCO LCH said:

Well then, buy it from the Russians or better yet Hillary.

Where do I send the check?:laugh:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, swood721 said:

Hopefully it's better than the current version. I bought it back during their 9.99 sale last year and uninstalled it after one trip around the pattern. It looks great but the systems are awful so I cut my losses. An updated 767 is much needed and a 757 would be terrific as well. 

I have it for fsx and completely agree.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, OSJJ1985 said:

Well to be honest I would take a Connected Flight Deck feature (on all current type -> 737,747,777,...) over any newly developed aircraft right now. Or to say it differently I'd rather have them work on a CFD before a new aircraft.

RSR - Some stuff you have never imagined

RSR - some stuff you probably never expected

RSR - and some stuff that will leave you wondering whether we were reading your mind...

It does sound like RSR was alluding to not just one new aircraft but possibly a number of feature enhancements across the board.  Connected flight deck would be completely in sync with the PMDG product line and fits at least with 2 of RSR's three statements. 

+1 from me.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, ErichB said:

RSR - Some stuff you have never imagined

RSR - some stuff you probably never expected

RSR - and some stuff that will leave you wondering whether we were reading your mind...

Yearh. it's kinda hard to think of something, which fits all three... :laugh:

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

15 minutes ago, Anders Bermann said:

Yearh. it's kinda hard to think of something, which fits all three... :laugh:

It's the first one that intrigues me.  Within reason, everything is plausible.

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

Connected flight deck would be completely in sync with the PMDG product line and fits at least with 2 of RSR's three statements.

Sounds good on the surface but how many of us would be able to (a) find someone and (b) manage/coordibate the time for such?

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Sounds good on the surface but how many of us would be able to (a) find someone and (b) manage/coordibate the time for such?

I'd say, people would find each other.  It would be a great reason and opportunity to sim 'with someone' rather than on your own.  Long hauls would be a very different experience and much more fun 

I never refreshed a profile in a forum as much as I did for RSR in the last hours.
He told us to not step away for too much ... where are the news? :ampun::dry::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

45 minutes ago, xTiMm_ said:

I never refreshed a profile in a forum as much as I did for RSR in the last hours.
He told us to not step away for too much ... where are the news? :ampun::dry::biggrin:

Indeed, bring on the news!:biggrin: