Sign in to follow this  
CFIJose

Gibraltar professional available now

30 minutes ago, tooting said:

You forget to mention the UK nuclear rocket tubes stationed down ther under the rock.....  It's only recently you can use lemg for an alternate you used to have to use tangier or agadir.  

In the 8 years I worked at easyJet I dont think I  ever once manually  flight planned to arrive on 9, but I've lost count of the number of diversions into Malaga and Tangiers due vis and having to bus 2 loads of punters to and from GIB. 

Not to mention the amount of times the GIB rated skippers went sick or fatigued for it 2 hours before report time. The place is a pain the  booty

Yeah i heard the rumors about nukes being stored in the rock, i'm wondering if it has some kind of flip-open-top, like a supervilliain's super secret world domination base ;) The tunnel system is mighty impressive, the whole thing is like a sponge. Most tunnels are closed or locked but some are accessible to the public. Definitely worth a visit!

Whats well known is that nuclear capable UK submarines are sneaking around the rock all the time. This place is a political powder-keg....

4 minutes ago, WebMaximus said:

....Have asked Jo more than once to expand his geographical area a bit. No luck so far but I keep hoping :biggrin:

Isn't this the same guy: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/127688-kölnbonn-airport-preview/  ?

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

9 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Yeah, you're right so that's great news he started to develop also outside Norway!

Now check those images and compare them to products developed by SimWings...that is exactly what I mean. Some products published by Aerosoft are truly great scenery!

Richard Åsberg

I love the screenshots posted on page 2. will Upgrade today after work. 

Is it any different from the existing version for P3D v3 users?

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

39 minutes ago, Christopher Low said:

Is it any different from the existing version for P3D v3 users?

Gibraltar X is an FSX addon.

Gibraltar Pro is for p3d v4.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Gibraltar X works in P3D v3, so I was wondering if the P3D v4 version has any extra detail (other than dynamic lighting etc).

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

Just went into gib this morning as the easyjet from gatters was on the 320. 

Weather was taf below minimums with fog so thought I might be going to lezl or lemg.  Got down there fog had burned off so enjoyed the approach. 

As I'm taxiing in I saw another dude taxing out to 27...sigh....

Then he blasted off from 27 and did a direct to BLN right across the fir instead of procedure via Pimos. In the Real world that would of caused an international incident with Spain. 

Times like that I wish they had an exam for pilots on vatsim with a GIB rating as per real life. 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

43 minutes ago, tooting said:

Times like that I wish they had an exam for pilots on vatsim with a GIB rating as per real life. 

Agree. Way too many plonkers and ignorants about.  Can never understand why people would choose to fly in a controlled, structured ATC environment (even i there is no active ATC), if they can't be arsed to understand the very basics.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ErichB said:

Agree. Way too many plonkers and ignorants about.  Can never understand why people would choose to fly in a controlled, structured ATC environment (even i there is no active ATC), if they can't be arsed to understand the very basics.  

Man, on VATSIM they even use the wrong runways. And you want them to follow the Gibraltar procedures???? Good luck. :-)

EDIT: And when you tell them they tell you that they are set up to use this runway and that they won't change. They simply don't care about real life - I also don't understand what those people do online.