Funny this came up, I have an email dating back to 2011 when I inquired about this. A follow-up in 2012, and again now after seeing your post. 

I hope it is still alive, my emails in 2011, and 2012 were replied to saying he needed one more month dev time in each reply lol. 

28 minutes ago, Angelo Cosma said:

were replied to saying he needed one more month dev time

If you get any more info (remote chance at this point in time), please let me know ... that Tiller is exactly what I'm looking for as it would fit into my uSimPit perfectly.

Cheers, Rob.

1 minute ago, Rob Ainscough said:

If you get any more info (remote chance at this point in time), please let me know ... that Tiller is exactly what I'm looking as it would fit into my uSimPit perfectly.

Cheers, Rob.

Same for me, and will do. 

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

1 hour ago, dmarques69 said:

Alternative here:

Thanks, I've sent an inquiry to the vendor for more info.

Cheers, Rob.

10 minutes ago, Rob Ainscough said:

Thanks, I've sent an inquiry to the vendor for more info.

Cheers, Rob.

Let us know what you find out. 

I am also after a tiller

I've come across this page, which looks like its available, although the English version of the website doesn't have a translated page

https://primecockpits.com/produto/steering-airbus/

Ive got a large number of GoFlight modules and 3 GoFlight DIO boards, and a Leo Bodnar card all interfaced through GIT. From what I can work out on that page is that their tiller will need to be connected to something like the Leo Bodnar card to get it working.

Regards

David

Why would you spend lots of cash on a tiller, when they are so simple to make, and set up.All you need is a 100kohm pot, a Bodnar card and FSUIPC. Just connect the 2 outer terminals of the pot to the 5v and Gnd of the card, and the center terminal to an axis.  Open the FSUIPC menu and choose Axis Assignment, Assign your axis to Steering tiller, then calibrate it in the Joystick Calibration section.

With thanks to the late Ian Sissons from WWW.737ng.co.uk

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue,