Sign in to follow this  
dmarques69

Ultimate Traffic Live current status?

After some days of bush flying im going back to the big boys and i want to fill my airports with some live action, since there arent a lot of options for AI in V4 my question is hows the current status of UTL? made a search and read so many good and bad things about it scattered over several months, as it been updated since release? please tell me if it worth throwing my money to it now or wait a little longer and fly alone in those big cold airports!

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

It’s certainly been updated, in fact the last update fixed a ton of bugs and made it a lot more stable. From what I’ve heard, it’s pretty dang good.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Milton Waddams said:

It’s certainly been updated, in fact the last update fixed a ton of bugs and made it a lot more stable. From what I’ve heard, it’s pretty dang good.

Thank you for the answer Milton, always present to help ;)

One of the things i read was regarding the liveries that where outdated hows that now?

you heard? you dont have it?

• Upvote 1

Marques

Ryzen 7 7700x@5.4Ghz | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360| RTX 4070 ti | 32GB Ram @5600MHZ| Crucial MX 200 M.2 500GB |Crucial MX200 SATA 500GB | HTC Vive | XIAOMI 43" 4k TV | Acer Predator 27" G-Sync | AOC 32" Freesync

I have it and love it. As to the liveries, I don't pay attention to them myself - if they look good then I'm happy.

Vic

• Upvote 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

13 minutes ago, vgbaron said:

I have it and love it. As to the liveries, I don't pay attention to them myself - if they look good then I'm happy.

Vic

Thank you vic, im a little like you liveries up to date are not the most important for me, the one i want up to date is the main company in my country TAP (air Portugal),

Marques

18 minutes ago, dmarques69 said:

Thank you for the answer Milton, always present to help ;)

One of the things i read was regarding the liveries that where outdated hows that now?

you heard? you dont have it?

Updating the liveries are said to be the last item before initial commercial release. Over the last two weeks the developers have spent a lot of time fixing any bugs that may have been uncovered by 25+ testers of the final version.  There are no bugs that I'm aware of, other than the livery update.  I heartily recommend UTL. I've used it for three months now and it's great.  It does not use .bgl files like other AI programs and so the loading times and framerate hit are almost non-existent compared to other programs.

• Upvote 1

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Just now, dmarques69 said:

Thank you vic, im a little like you liveries up to date are not the most important for me, the one i want up to date is the main company in my country TAP (air Portugal),

It's easy to add your own liveries.

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

Just now, vp49p3 said:

Updating the liveries are said to be the last item before initial commercial release. Over the last two weeks the developers have spent a lot of time fixing any bugs that may have been uncovered by 25+ testers of the final version.  There are no bugs that I'm aware of, other than the livery update.  I heartily recommend UTL. I've used it for three months now and it's great.  It does not use .bgl files like other AI programs and so the loading times and framerate hit are almost non-existent compared to other programs.

Thank you very much vp49p3, im almost decided, you guys make spent so much money :)

Marques

Not happy by the lack of models to cover the entire schedule for P3Dv4. Also am not happy about ancient liveries. Delta Wavy in this day and age? Give me a break! Should of returned it when I had the 30 days. 

• Upvote 1

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

2 hours ago, dmarques69 said:

After some days of bush flying im going back to the big boys and i want to fill my airports with some live action, since there arent a lot of options for AI in V4 my question is hows the current status of UTL? made a search and read so many good and bad things about it scattered over several months, as it been updated since release? please tell me if it worth throwing my money to it now or wait a little longer and fly alone in those big cold airports!

I beta test UTLive.

Got a new build a few days ago which fixed some bugs. Little traffic (a pun) about this build so I'm assuming nothing drastic needs to be addressed. Developer is working on repaints. Don't know if the next release will still be a beta version or the real deal.

• Upvote 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

53 minutes ago, simbol said:

Developer is now working on new livery paints.

Good news

Most liners are well done but I found GA 3d models less.

As a P3Dv4 user, I'm looking forward to the full release.  I bought the original UT way back.

LUIS LINARES

Processor: Intel Core i9 6700K 9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) Eight Core; CPU Cooling: NXXT Kraken X62 280mm CPU Liquid Cooler; System Memory: 64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM @ 3200 MHz, RGB; Graphics Processor: 11GB Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GDDR6, Primary Drive: 2TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (SSD)

4 hours ago, simbol said:

Beta testing build 1.0.31, lots of features and problems solved.

Developer is now working on new livery paints.

Simbol 

Very much appreciated.