Sign in to follow this  
jt8d9a

XP11.10b8

Beta 8

Fixed tinting of colored metal.

Correct alpha for high cirrus clouds when close up.

additional SDK API fixes.

XPD-8174/XPD-8270 Restores acf_trq_max_eng dataref.

XPD-8200 Fixed Orbiter/HDR variant of clouds in front of aircraft.

XPD-8410 Gun dataref error “sim/weapons/action_mode”

XPD-8477 Cursor fix on Mac High Sierra.

XPD-8544 Fixed stutter when control pad polls the disk for airplanes.

XPD-8545 Crash after entering fix and crossing point in the FMS.

XPD-8554 Fix stutter when ex-visual is missing a livery.

XPD-8556 Corrected lighting on panel-based G1000.

XPD-8557 Control of near clip plane.

XPD-8558 Adjust time step via dataref for non-real-time simulation.

XPD-8562 Fixed nose wheel steering too slow in 11.05 aircraft.

XPD-8568 Removed N2 free-turbine model from UI. If an airplane was saved with the new model in beta, it is converted to the old one on load so no one is relying on the new behavior.

XPD-8592 Kingair Prop stuck on feather on first drag after cold and dark start.

https://developer.x-plane.com/2017/11/x-plane-11-10b8-and-the-state-of-x-plane-11-10-betas/

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the update Nils.

As of the beta version prior to this new one, all of my aircraft were 'slewing' (moving around!) on the apron, even with no engines or power on!   not sure what was causing this but it was bad enough to keep me away from XP11 for the last 2 weeks.     I wonder if anyone else was seeing such issues and whether any potential problem has been fixed?

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

JYW..sorry to hear about your problem but VERY happy to hear I was not the only one. Have the same problem after the .8 update. I will looking for answer and will report back. All the planes start with power on and as you say, "slewing" everywhere. Very disappointing.  

• Upvote 1

Personally, I have never had the "slewing" problem.  Don't know what to tell you but maybe deleting your "Preferences" folder might help.  Remember to save the files within it that refer to joystick settings (about three of them, I think) or you will have to reset all your device settings.  

Good luck with your problem.

John

• Upvote 1

John Wingold

3 hours ago, JYW said:

Thanks for the update Nils.

As of the beta version prior to this new one, all of my aircraft were 'slewing' (moving around!) on the apron, even with no engines or power on!   not sure what was causing this but it was bad enough to keep me away from XP11 for the last 2 weeks.     I wonder if anyone else was seeing such issues and whether any potential problem has been fixed?

Are you using a vanilla copy of XP? If not, Install a second copy, then add your addons one at a time.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

2 hours ago, strider1 said:

Are you using a vanilla copy of XP? If not, Install a second copy, then add your addons one at a time.

Thanks, but I just updated to Beta 8 and the problem is completely resolved!  :)   Very happy!

• Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I have problems in some clickable areas in MD-80 and 747 (I can not open FMC window) also AP after reaching desired altitude has large up and down oscillation.
In 737 it seems to work fine.

João Alfredo

It is impossible to please Greeks and Trojans

É impossivel agradar Gregos e Troianos

I am also not able to open the FMC window or enter any information into the FMC after the update.  Does anyone know of a work around to this problem?

John