Sign in to follow this  
Mangouste

SYNTHETIC VISION SYSTEM

6 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Could you kindly stop insinuating that I have a "pirated copy"?

I already redownloaded SVs and reinstalled it, same result, the problem being that there isn't even an "uninstall" option anywhere. Anyways, I'll see what Carenado support has to say. 

Not insinuating anything. Just trying to help.  I will leave you to it. Good luck with Carenado . . .  I didnt realize you are using FSX.  Im using P3d v4.5 here. FSX is 32 bit and too antiquated for me.

Edited by Mark Niebauer
additions

SVS not displaying on my installation of the Phenom 100 - Status: Resolved!

E-mailed Carenado support on Sunday, had a reply Tuesday, they sent me two replacement .dll files. This did the trick and SVS is now working. 

(I'm using FSX-Steam)

Nope, worked once, then it stopped working.

I did some more fiddling around and discovered that SVS only works on my system if the plane is loaded with all systems initialized and SVS displaying on the PFD. Then, turning everything off via shift-7, then starting the plane. SVS displays correctly. 

Loading the plane in a cold and dark state leads to the "Terr Err" message. 

Edited by Ricardo41

There was definitely insinuation of theft there :(

IF you can't help just say so.

BTW I'm having the same issue with the SR22 v2.1 for Prepar3d v4.  Just bought SVS and the darn thing wont work.  I tried reinstalling both SVS as well as the SR22 and still no joy.  I also tried manually clicking on start.bat and all I get is a pop up "Could not start the server - check log file".

This company is probably making a few hundred thousand dollars from good paying customers - and all I see across forums is complaint after complaint.  Way too many bugs - the evidence of a good programmer that does not bother to beta test a product.

and we should not have to do all this d$m tweaking! :(

Edited by TitoRiv
adding more

SOLVED:

1. A "COMPLETE" uninstall of ALL Carenado files and folders.

2. Restart Computer

3. Installed Carenado SVS first.

4. Installed Carenado SR22 second.

5. Restart Computer (Prepar3d v4 crashed without the restart.

6. Launched Prepard3d v4 and selected SR22 and the SVS works.

1. Bought the Phenom 100, CT182T Skylane G1000 HD and Carenado TBM 850 HD SERIES from Carenado site

2. Bought SVS

3. All are the latest versions

4. Tried to Install SVS with its serial number (after connecting to the server)

5.  SVS won't show on the G 1000 of any carenado plane

6. Read several times the instruction for use. They are confusing...

7, De-installed SVS several times and reinstalled it trying to find the correct installation process.....no luck

8. now when SVS installation process connect with the  server it says  403 Error; the number of installs for this serial number has been exceded.

9. To Carenado support: what is the next step as nothing in your QA mention this outcome?. Thanks