Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

U.S. Navy pilot draws obscene pictures over Washington state

2 hours ago, SlowFlyer said:

To me it looks like a big, cowboy hat that Hoss would wear on the classic TV show "Bonanza". That's what I would tell my kids.

Not this dad...my 12 and 14 year olds get honest, factually accurate answers to any questions on any topics...my wife sometimes grimaces hearing it.

spacer.png

Lol, at least some fun news today :biggrin:

I am betting this guy lost a wager ... or he just won it :laugh:

Is the US Navy suddenly gripped with an increasing fad for self-flagellation, as seems to be fashionable elsewhere? Probably time for that promised remake of Top Gun... 

Smoke on, you might have a little discussion, depending on which way it was pointing.

Contrails? Precision navigation Sir, no more!

• Upvote 1

All I see is Hoss Cartwright's massive ten-gallon hat! :ohmy:

• Upvote 1

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'd love to be that 'Fly on the wall' in the Commander's office during the inevitable 'Telling off'....do you think that 'he' (or maybe 'she' ? :cool: ) might be exiled to Miramar ?

Regards

Bill

Reminds me of that episode of "I'm Alan Partridge" where he met his old school teacher who had previously accused him of drawing a chalk penis on his own jacket.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I'm reminded of a bumper sticker I saw on a friend's car.  He was a pilot in the U.S. Air Force.  The bumper sticker said "If you ain't a pilot you ain't Sh.t"

I pointed out to him that grammatically it really said "If you are a pilot you are..."  The bumper sticker was gone a few days later.

Sometimes the "fighter pilot" mentality takes a beating in peacetime but is absolutely necessary in times of conflict.

So much for machismo...

Randy

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5