Sign in to follow this  
HighBypass

Did I wake you President Trump?

No doubt I'd have been Stingered into the Potomac way beforehand! :biggrin:

2017-11-17_22-5-14-270.jpg

• Upvote 3

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Yup, really hard left, about a mile or so, then down to rooftop height, hit the water/methanol injection and it should be mission accomplished. Assuming the wings haven't fallen off since it already looks like you are caning it a bit. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

1 hour ago, honanhal said:

I think you'll find that's Union Station, not the White House. :)

Lol!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

That funny. I live in Whitehorse Yukon and during 9/11 two Korean Air 747 got diverted here. The pilots for Korean must not be the most intelligent as the squawked the Hijack code into the transponder so two USAF f15's tailed it all the way from Alaska to Whitehorse.  Anyway I think they meant White House not Whitehorse.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Flight_85

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

18 hours ago, honanhal said:

I think you'll find that's Union Station, not the White House. :)

Well... this is why I'm not a real pilot, nor have a degree in Geography! :blink::blush::biggrin:

Mark Robinson

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Thanks for not being too harsh, Gentlemen!! It was an easy mistake to make in the dark.... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

• Upvote 2

Mark Robinson

Next time do it in a Vulcan, anywhere within about a ten mile radius will be close enough to still be loud, and you could drop a B41. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

A bit harsh Chock - I don't want to nuke DC! Unless Hilary's in town... :biggrin: :blink: (Nope, not even then. Special Weapons are reserved for I.S and their supporters).

Now, a supersonic pass in a Tornado at 100 feet or so to break a few windows... possibly :uwe_merm: . I believe the Tornado has the accolade of being able to fly supersonic at sea level for longer than any other aircraft due to fatigue limitations...Assuming the intake ramps are re-activated of course. They're de-activated in peacetime, or used to be so the Tonka couldn't exceed Mach 1 low level.

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

32 minutes ago, HighBypass said:

I believe the Tornado has the accolade of being able to fly supersonic at sea level for longer than any other aircraft due to fatigue limitations.

I'm pretty sure the F-111 Ardvaark was able to match it, or if not there wasn't much in it.

Alan Bradbury

I think it could match it on speed, but not duration...

Mark Robinson