Sign in to follow this  
pegruder

Fatal Error Vox 7.41

So - I got through one flight without any issues on the demo and was literally singing Vox's praises a few hours ago....not I'm stuck with a Fatal Error.  First flight ORD to JFK - no issues.  Now going for a second leg JFK to FLL, I can't get past clearance.  Here is the error log incase anyone can assist.  Some previous posts mentioned issues with the Ivona voices, so I disabled all the Ivona voices to see if there was a change and it was the same thing :(

User data update stalled at 2452437
ATSO exception Object reference not set to an instance of an object.    at com.intworkings.voxatc.AirspaceRoute.GetPosAtDist(Double distIn, Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ClearanceImpl.SendClearance()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ASSGettingDepartureClearance.ControllerAvailable()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.CheckWaitingStrips()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.TerminalATSO.Run()
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.ATSOWorker.ActiveRun()

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

All time i get this error was because my flight plan (from simbrief) was not loaded. How do you create your flight plan for your second leg?

Pierre

P3D when its freezing in Quebec....well, that's most of the time...
C-GDXL based at CYQB for real flying when its warming up...

49 minutes ago, kama2004 said:

All time i get this error was because my flight plan (from simbrief) was not loaded. How do you create your flight plan for your second leg?

I created via PFPX and exported.  I ended up just taking off without ATC, climbed out a bit and then requested clearance enroute to complete the flight without issues.  I've flown 2 more legs after without issue so far.  Maybe it didnt like something with the airport I was at?  I had no issues taxiing in to JFK, vox just wouldnt let me leave lol.

Chris DeGroat  

XP11 | MSFS

i9 12900k | 32GB DDR5 RAM | 2TB Samsung EVO SSD (1TB x 2 in RAID 0) | MSI RTX 3090 | Reverb G2 | RealSimGear TBM900 Panel with Yoko+ TQ6+ & TM TPR Pedals

I'm getting the same error message.

VoxATC has been working absolutely fine until my previous flight LEPA-EDNY.

When I started that one up I got error message and now trying EDNY-EGPH is giving me error message again.

I have un-installed last added scenery but does not make any difference.

I am also unable to run runway updater as that crashes after about a minute.

Any idea what the problem might be?

Log Start 12/02/2017 09:23:51

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
   at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.ReviseAirports(ArrayList airportsForRevision, BGLAFDAirport baaIn)
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.ReviseAirportComponents()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.GetAirports()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.BGLFile.GetAirports(Double lat, Double lon, Int32 index)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Chart.AddAirports(Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Chart.LoadBGLPositions(List`1 positions)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Dispatcher.SetFSFlightPlan(String id, AircraftType atIn, MFSFlightPlan mfsfp)
   at VoxATCServer.VoxATCServer.SetupMFSFlightPlan()
   at VoxATCServer.VoxATCServer.InitVoxAtc()
Log Start 02/12/2017 09:43:10

Log Start 12/02/2017 10:31:22

I am using Route planner in EFB as I always have done.

Sometimes when it's too busy to plan a flight I will move over to PFPX which has also worked okay for me.

Any ideas anybody?

Also how do I change this setup? I would like to have my lines NOT separated by 2 lines.

Thanks and regards

Leo de Haan

Scotland

15 minutes ago, dutchkip said:

Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.

at System.Collections.ArrayList.ArrayListEnumeratorSimple.MoveNext()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.ReviseAirports(ArrayList airportsForRevision, BGLAFDAirport baaIn)
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.ReviseAirportComponents()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.WorldGridCell.GetAirports()
   at com.intworkings.bglafd.BGLFile.GetAirports(Double lat, Double lon, Int32 index)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Chart.AddAirports(Position posIn)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Chart.LoadBGLPositions(List`1 positions)
   at com.intworkings.voxatc.Dispatcher.SetFSFlightPlan(String id, AircraftType atIn, MFSFlightPlan mfsfp)
   at VoxATCServer.VoxATCServer.SetupMFSFlightPlan()
   at VoxATCServer.VoxATCServer.InitVoxAtc()

sorry, I wish I could help, but that is exactly the same error I get with Stuttgart, EDDS (during initialization).

Maybe you should send that to Voxatc via the contact page on their site, and also to RCSimulations asking them to forward it. I got no answer either way, but maybe if they are getting more of these ...

Mike

1. A320 home cockpit (FSLabs, Skalarki), P3Dv5  Main PC : I7-12700K, GTX3080Ti

2. FSLabs A3xx, P3Dv5. Gigabyte Aorus 17G YC, I7-10700K, RTX 3080

Got it sorted.

I un-installed my P3D scenery file and ALL other scenery files.

Then installed P3D scenery, ORBX scenery's and a couple of other scenery's.

Runway updater works now and VOXAtc works when P3D started up and flightplan chosen.

A lot of hassle though.

Leo de Haan

Scotland

Yep working again. All ORBX Regions removed, only Basepack, LC Europe, Vector and all airports installed.

Now working perfect every time I start Voxatc.

I'd suspect that there's an ORBX airport that's got some flaws. Are either EDNY and EGPH included in their respective ORBX regions? I had a similiar problem with ORBX PNW and a couple of airports in BC, Canada. I edited the airport files with ADE and the FATAL ERROR disappeared. I'm assuming that you don't have My Traffic 6 installed, because it also has copies of both EDNY and EGPH.

Hi Jay,

On 04/12/2017 at 8:00 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

I'd suspect that there's an ORBX airport that's got some flaws. Are either EDNY and EGPH included in their respective ORBX regions? I had a similiar problem with ORBX PNW and a couple of airports in BC, Canada. I edited the airport files with ADE and the FATAL ERROR disappeared. I'm assuming that you don't have My Traffic 6 installed, because it also has copies of both EDNY and EGPH.

Find it strange that it worked perfectly fine from the time Voxatc for P3Dv4 came out.

I use Ultimate traffic live. I've re-installed ORBX Norway and Germany North again and it is still working.

I will slowly one by one re-install ORBX Regions again.

Will keep you posted.

Leo.

Just curious..you're using UT Live? But Voxatc is drawing the default ai's? Using MT6 for voxatc but disable UT Live when using it. I know that Tegwyn is working on the UT Bridge. Not out yet that I know of :)

Enjoy the Holidays!

Bob M.

Bob M

Bob is probably correct in questioning your setup. VOXATC is finding the UTL models and liveries but doesn't know how to assign them to flight plans because of the lack of a functioning version of UT Bridge. So UTL provides the AI Traffic but it also will conflict with VOXATC unless the VOXATC AI traffic level is set to zero percent. VOXATC will not control or communicate with the AI Traffic via this "workaround".

Hi Jay, hi Bob,

I know Tegwyn is working on a UT Bridge and can't wait to get that installed but will do at the moment without it.

Sofar Voxatc is working fine again, even the runway updater runs all the way to the end which it didn't do before ( was always getting errors)

It was probably a scenery glitch somewhere but since I removed ALL Sceneries and start re-installing the one by one I might solve the problem or even find the problem, who knows, only hundred odd airports to install. LOL

Thanks for the assist. and Best wishes for the festive season.

Leo de Haan, Scotland

On 12/4/2017 at 9:00 PM, jabloomf1230 said:

It seems I am  currently stuck at Taxi2Gate's KSEA and Orbx PNW with the same issue. Could you shed some more light on what kind of editing you did to go get rid of the fatal errors with ADE? 

Before you do any editing of a specific airport, does VOXATC work okay everywhere else? Does using a default P3d4 aircraft with a simple flightplan either to or from KSEA work okay with VOXATC?