Sign in to follow this  
pi314

Installer won't validate purchase

Do you know if PMDG has disabled installing this, because that would be an outrageously offensive move in my opinion. I've triple checked I have all the correct information entered to the installer, but it just says it can't be validated. Have other folks tried recently?

Not sure if this helps you but Robert from PMDG recently posted that they were working on a solution for the copy protection of legacy products, i am not sure if that includes your product. 

In any case you might be better asking the question directly to PMDG on:

https://support.precisionmanuals.com/Main/

You will need to register for help.  

Also i really hate to say this, but PMDG insists you have your full name displayed. Sorry to act like a wannabe mod, but somebody is sure to bring it up.

Ian R Tyldesley

It should be working now. I just got a note from them last night because I had an open ticket on the same issue. I was able to install mine successfully this morning.

Eric Norton

• Like 1