Sign in to follow this  
TheFisherman

Error creating child window

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with this error. I have a 777-200 PMDG Boeing. It seems something doesn't work with liveries because with the pmdg deafault one it worked once. Now I reinstalled the package and doesn't work at all. I'm on prepar3d v3.

Every help is appreciated.

Thank you.

1 hour ago, TheFisherman said:

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with this error. I have a 777-200 PMDG Boeing. It seems something doesn't work with liveries because with the pmdg deafault one it worked once. Now I reinstalled the package and doesn't work at all. I'm on prepar3d v3.

Every help is appreciated.

Thank you.

Some guys are applying some settings that they claim alleviate this issue.

have a look and check if this helps.

Simbol 

30 minutes ago, simbol said:

Some guys are applying some settings that they claim alleviate this issue.

have a look and check if this helps.

Simbol 

Thanks for help but it didn't work. Error still occurring.

2 hours ago, TheFisherman said:

Thanks for help but it didn't work. Error still occurring.

You need to continue watching that link provided above.  They just added more info that should fix the problem for all.  Look near the end of the topic.

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

11 minutes ago, TheFisherman said:

I do

As Jim said they seem to be working hard to get it sorted, also I believe you need to apply all the latest Windows 10 Updates, I advise contacting the guy that started that topic for further help.

Simbol

Windows 10 Pro 1709 OS build 16299.64 is full of bugs. I strongly recommend rolling back to 1703 OS build 15063.726

There are still many of reports of the child window issue with the 1709 OS build as well as issues with regards to screen flashing, flashing textures etc....

Win10Pro 22H2-19045.4123/IntelCorei7-3770K/GigabyteGA-Z68XP-UD3/32GBGSkillCL7-8-8-24/AsusRTX2070OC8GB/1TBCrucialMX500SSD/2 TB PNY CS900/(x3)1TBRAWMushkinSSDs/LGBlueRayBurner/RosewillChallengerTowerBlack/CorsairRM750wPSU/X56HOTAS/TtesportsCommanderKeyboardMousecombo/TrackIR5Pro/34inUltraWideScreenLG2560x1080p/TM2xMFDCougar/OculusQuest2/InateckKU5211PCIe3.2/LTERIVERPCIeG2S4/TMobileHomeInternet5G

MSI Codex Series R2 B14NUC7-095US/Windows 11 Home 22H2 22631.3374/i7 14700F/MSI Pro B760 VC Wifi II/RTX 4060/32GB DDR5 5600mhz/650w Gold PSU