Sign in to follow this  
Carob

FS9 General Sound

Hello.

I have a bit of an unusual question.

All of a sudden today the overall sound in FS9 is about half of what it was before today and I can't figure out why.  No new sound card.  No new sound drivers.  No changes to the actual sound settings.  And it's only affecting FS9 as far as I can tell.  Windows in general and other programs seem perfectly normal.

The only thing that was done is yesterday a reran the "MakeRwys.exe" application due to some changes with an airport so that the FsRaas program would recognize things.  But I don't see how that would affect anything to do with sound.

I can't figure it out and it's making me rather upset.  Does anyone have any idea what I can look at?

That was it.   Thank you!

I had actually looked in there but for whatever reason didn't have the sim running at the time.

Thanks again!