Sign in to follow this  
F_PASC

Pilot2ATC black screen

Hello

My sim is X-plane 11r05 on a 24'' screen and I use pilot2ATC v2 on my 22'' second screen.

When I click on the sim screen for anything or on any button off Pilot2ATC, the main windows off it (map and PLN) turn to black and the action on pilot2ATC don't work.

I have to click on the black zone to remain to the original windows....Some time, are needed several try to make a success of the action.

How can I fix this problem ??

Thank's

This sounds like you have the program Maximized in windows so it cannot shrink when the P2A Minimize button is pressed or the Minimize HotKey or Joystick Button are pressed.  In this case, the middle section goes black and the window does not shrink.

There is a bug in the current version related to disabling the Minimize HotKey that will be fixed in the next update.  In the meantime, try setting the HotKey to a key you never use and it might stop this from happening.

Hi Dave

It is correted by the new version that I installed yesterday, but now I have many crash of P2A at every flight....

When you get a crash, please email me (admin @ pilot2atc.com) the log file and details about the crash.  If there is an error message, please open the Details of the error and take a screenshot of that also.

Log files are located in:

C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs

where <UserName> is your PC user name

A new one is created each time you start Pilot2ATC, so if you take the most recent one when you have the error, you should have the correct one.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave

I send you an email 2 days ago because I already have the same problem after reinstall P2A:

P2A chrash at each flight, when I use "SayIt" with Xplane 11.05 or 11.10r2

In the four crash logs that I send to you, the same line appear: "SAPI does not implement phonetic alphabet selection"

Is there possible that it is the problem ?

Thanks

Pascal

Pascal,

Sorry I didn't post a response sooner.  I must have missed the email over the weekend. 

The log files would indicate that the program crashes as soon as the SayIt feature is used for the first time to request clearance or anything else. 

This would indicate that the Voice you have set for the Pilot in P2A is corrupt.  Try setting the pilot voice to a known good voice from Microsoft.

Dave

To let everyone know, the problem was that the voice set as the Pilot was corrupt and so on the first use of SayIt, the program crashed.