Sign in to follow this  
_Gladius_

Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sales

16 hours ago, Milton Waddams said:

Wow PMDG on sale in that list?  Oh its FSX boxed only lol. A real sale with P3D downloads included would probably induce a heart attack to the masses anyway. Since FSX is over 10 years old, we will see PMDG for P3D boxed on sale in 2027. 

Blue moons are more common than PMDG or FT sales. 

• Upvote 1

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

13 hours ago, sfgiants13 said:

Flightbeam now 30% off too. Now I'm happy!

When looking at Flightbeam website for sales, I notice the words "This order protected with eSellerate Download Service — $4.99".

My question is why do we shoppers have to pay extra for protection when it is the retailer that should be doing the protection for shoppers???

signCopy.jpg

19 minutes ago, Aharon said:

When looking at Flightbeam website for sales, I notice the words "This order protected with eSellerate Download Service — $4.99".

My question is why do we shoppers have to pay extra for protection when it is the retailer that should be doing the protection for shoppers???

From the eSellerate site...

eDP is an extended download service offered by eSellerate. With the eSellerate Download Protection (eDP), you will be able to download the software purchased in your order for a period of 1 (one) year after the date of purchase. eDP applies to all purchased applications that require a download in any given order in which eDP is also purchased.

This low-cost opportunity provides you with the peace of mind that you will be able to: 

have access to the complete and exact file(s) you downloaded with your purchase

reinstall software after a computer or hard drive crash

move your software to a new computer easily (provided you have a valid license for each computer)

Information on how to access the eDP secured applications will be provided in an Order Confirmation e-mail that is sent to you upon completion of your order.

Please note that eDP is a service offered by eSellerate and not the publisher of the purchased application(s). Any special offers, discounts or coupons offered by the publisher are not applicable to the purchase of eDP.

I think eSellerate likes to sell this as a service.  They market it to developers as a 'popular' feature.  Not sure if it would be if people knew what it was.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM

5 hours ago, HighTowers said:

Wow PMDG on sale in that list?  Oh its FSX boxed only lol. A real sale with P3D downloads included would probably induce a heart attack to the masses anyway. Since FSX is over 10 years old, we will see PMDG for P3D boxed on sale in 2027. 

Blue moons are more common than PMDG or FT sales. 

Yup, it's not so much a sale as a clearance of stuff they probably can't shift.

• Upvote 3

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

23 hours ago, pgde said:

Anybody found Chris Bell's software on sale?

Hi PGDE,

Chris bell has his store now and I don't think it is sold anywhere else. He has a sale of sorts on. I would register and check with him if its still on.

snip..."when you are ready add to cart and checkout; do not pay with cc, send me the invoice number we will do a manual 50% discount,

we will honor and apply this one time 50% discount to all NE titles you include in your cart; regardless of previous ownership!
you are required to purchase these with support plan! (support is already 50% discounted)" ...snip

https://forums.chrisbelldesigns.com/topic/537-version-171-compatible-with/?tab=comments#comment-5804

That may only apply to a V3 to V4 upgrade for P3D Night Environment as opposed to a sale of all products.. as you say, register on Creative Design's forum and ask.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Waiting on TFDI & their Boeing 717.... Let's go guys,,, coming up on the Holiday Season!!  :ha:

Mike

23 hours ago, HighBypass said:

That may only apply to a V3 to V4 upgrade for P3D Night Environment as opposed to a sale of all products.. as you say, register on Creative Design's forum and ask.

It is nigh environment only and you don't need to own the software to take advantage.

• Upvote 1

What is difference between ACTIVE SKY CLOUD ART FSX P3D and REX Soft Clouds?  Both are on Black Friday sale.

signCopy.jpg

27 minutes ago, Aharon said:

What is difference between ACTIVE SKY CLOUD ART FSX P3D and REX Soft Clouds?  Both are on Black Friday sale.

I have both, and I prefer the Cloud Art package. Fooglesim (on YouTube) has a great comparison between the packages. You might check that out. :-)

Thanks, Rightseat

Is Active Sky Cloud Art FSX extremely memory resource intensive?

signCopy.jpg

Weather engine: active Sky cloud art is the best at the moment (yes, I have both). Brilliant program. Rex is good, just not as good at the moment (lots of happy memories of Rex use in the past, though).

Here's another airline manufacturer on sale that i havent seen mentioned - Virtualcol, half price at simmarket. I got the CRJ and the ATR. Have only flown the CRJ. Why did i get it? Well, there aren't too many airliners available for v4, and i remember this being mentioned as compatible shortly after the v4 release.

My thoughts: go and buy some cheap justflight planes instead. Quality is pretty poor. I don't think this aircraft is worth it, even at half price. Will try the ATR when i get a chance. 

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

6 hours ago, OzWhitey said:

Have only flown the CRJ. Why did i get it? Well, there aren't too many airliners available for v4, and i remember this being mentioned as compatible shortly after the v4 release.

Like you, I bought a few VCol aircraft in a sale about a year or so ago mainly because the aircraft types were ones I wanted and they were not available from any other developer. I didn't expect too much but I thought they were ok for the price with some being better than others and I flew them all a few times. However without benefit of a reasonable degree of systems depth, the novelty of a new aircraft type soon wore off and they have spent most of their time in my hangar!

If you particularly want a CRJ, the excellent Aerosoft CRJ700/900 works in v4 but unfortunately I don't think it is in any sales at the moment.

Bill