Sign in to follow this  
julian2

Engine start / shutdown problems

Hi all,

since a few days i recognized following problems in the NGX and the 777. On Engine start as soon as i activate the fuel switch the reverser gets activated. This results in loosing V-Speeds and derarted thrust settings in the CDU. Also the displays indicate that the engines are running but when I move the throttle the engines are not spooling up. It indicates they are running but they arent. I have to use a trick to get the engines running. Go to slew mode, go in the air, disable slew for a milli second, go back to ground. Then the engines are running normally.

The next problem is when I want to shutdown the engines after a flight. Turn off the fuel switches but the engines are not shutting down. Both problems happen since a few days and were never happening in the years before in several sims. I use P3D v4.

Best regards

Julian

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

1 hour ago, julian2 said:

since a few days i recognized following problems in the NGX and the 777. On Engine start as soon as i activate the fuel switch the reverser gets activated. This results in loosing V-Speeds and derarted thrust settings in the CDU. Also the displays indicate that the engines are running but when I move the throttle the engines are not spooling up. It indicates they are running but they arent. I have to use a trick to get the engines running. Go to slew mode, go in the air, disable slew for a milli second, go back to ground. Then the engines are running normally.

The next problem is when I want to shutdown the engines after a flight. Turn off the fuel switches but the engines are not shutting down. Both problems happen since a few days and were never happening in the years before in several sims. I use P3D v4.

Using FSUIPC?

Kyle Rodgers

Yes

Intel i7-6700K @ 4.00GHz, 32GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Windows 10 Home 64bit with 2004 Update

2 minutes ago, julian2 said:

Yes

Sounds about right.

Remove the FSUIPC.ini from the <sim>\modules folder temporarily, and then run the sim. Does the issue go away?

Kyle Rodgers

Did a quick test and yes issue went away :-)

Thx alot...