Sign in to follow this  
crosswind

MJC8 Q400 x64 editions version 1.020a patch

++++++MJC_NOTAM20172011+++++

Attention all MJC8 Q400 Prepar3D v4.1 Crew Members:

MJC8 Q400 x64 editions version 1.020a patch

Patch v1.020a for the MJC8 Q400 has been released for the existing 1.020 version of the 64-bit editions. The patch addresses several problems reported by the users, please find the detailed description and the link to the download in the User Area via the Majestic Software website (http://majesticsoftware.com)

+ Changes since version 1.020

. Replaced the door opening/closing algorithm via FMS

. Fixed the FMS deleting the flight plan after a waypoint beginning with NAN is entered

. Fixed the sound abnormalities when used with 3rd party camera software

. Fixed the problems with propeller feathering via auto-feather/feather pumps

. Updated the incorrect VOR/ILS detection algorithm, to correctly identify any frequency as VOR or ILS

+ Fixed artifact around an artificial horizon in the PFD window

Users of the 32-bit version are not to feel abandoned as we will be releasing versions of all 32-bit versions shortly.

The Majestic Software Team

-kroswynd

• Upvote 4

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Great to hear - thanks for the continued support and development!

Bill

UK LAPL-A

Currently flying:- (GA): COWS DA-42, A2A Comanche, FSW C414, WT SR22T, FSS P2006, BlSq TBM850, FSR M500, Flyboy Rans S6S, SWS Zenith 701,C172 JT-A mod (Airliners): Fenix A320, Ini A300-600, FBW A320 NEO and PMDG737.

I only bought this a few weeks ago, not being a tube linerista, but I have to say I'm engrossed by it. It would have taken me the rest of my life before I noticed what you have fixed but I thank you anyway.

Most of it still intimidates me but at least I can start 'er up from C&D now and load a pre-made flight plan(Cheers SimBrief) and yes, land it to!

EDIT: All the red lights go off now. :happy:

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

We thank you all for your kind words of appreciation and continued support.

@Ron Attwood Over time you will become one with this beast .... keep the paints coming :)

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Yes it's a superb addon. 

I don't think Majestic get the exposure of PMDG or FSL, which is a shame, the Q400 is the equal of any add on released by either of those.

• Upvote 1

Ian R Tyldesley

Hi Folks,

PRO Version

What's the upgrade from V3 to V4 supposed to cost me ??? I don't see an "update" product on the vendor site where I chose to buy it initially... LOL - even though it's a great plane - I'm not paying full price twice...

Thanks...

Regards,

Scott 

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Scott,

I have since deleted the email , there was a discount from JustFlight to upgrade to the P3D v4 platform where I paid 21 Euro.  Where did you purchase your download?

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Robert,

PC Aviator - I just sent them an email asking them how I can take advantage of the upgrade price... I had looked several times on their site - and - they don't have it listed as a separate product for previous customers... I didn't see any note on the sales page and I didn't see any discount in my cart even though I was logged in with the same account I used to purchase it...

Thanks for the response...

Regards,

Scott

PC Aviator does not make it easy but you're in luck, way down at the bottom of the page:

UPDATE OFFER - If you have purchased the Majestic "Dash 8 Q400 PRO Edition (FSX+P3DV2)" from us previously at PC Aviator, you are entitled to a massively discounted price of $23.95 for this PRO Edition. Please send an e-mail to info@pcaviator.com with a request for a special coupon code to purchase your updated PRO Edition at this discounted rate.

Makes one think it is a little deceptive and some people will pay full price.

\Robert Hamlich/

Hi Robert,

LOL - thanks so much - obviously I should have looked closer - much appreciated - sir...

:blush:

Regards,
Scott

I bought this a week ago and I must say I am falling in love. A bit challenging with no autothrottle and demanding landing techniques, but I just love it. It feels like I am really flying. And the icing simulation. That's a huge thing.

Only disappointment is that Q400 is not made for really short runways like it's little sisters 100 and 200 models. I though I'd get that kind of plane, but I was simply wrong.

AMD Ryzen 5800x3d | 32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | RTX 3080 | 3440x1440