Sign in to follow this  
Sas330

| P3Dv4.1 | PMDG 737 NGX ground issue

Hello forum!

This evening I encountered a strange bug/issue, possibly related to the PMDG 737. I was pushing back from stand 36 at ENVA (Aerosoft's Trondheim v2), using GSX. My APU was turned on, and the icing conditions dictated a engine start AFTER the push was complete. When I arrive at the stoppoint, GSX just disappears, and the APU turns off. 

Then, the whole plane seems to be stuck on the ground, while the wings are flexing, and the instruments showing that the plane is actually moving. Slewing or changing gate didnt not do anything. 

I have made a youtube-recording for you to see: 

I dont know if this is a scenery-related issue, or the plane itself.

Thanks for any replies, and have a pleasant evening!

Ole Henrik Gilbo, SAS330

Hi, I think we may be having the same problem. My PMDG 737 freezes in flight as soon as I select flaps past 1. I have the B747 and B77 and they don't do that. I also posted this under another thread so it seems like a few people are experiencing some form of lock up or freeze with the B737 and Prepar3d. I'm running V4.1 and windows 10.