Sign in to follow this  
Mr Unicorn

Camera not changing views

This is a rather frustrating issue. When I first spawn in, the camera will either work or it won't. I can still use the middle mouse to pan and look around and even use the hat switch but any marked keys that are assigned to a view do not work. Its honestly hit or miss. I have tried reinstalling and messing with the Experimental Versions tab but hasn't done much.

When changing to exterior I have CTRL + another key and when it is working, I will click the one key to fly around the vc but it will change to the exterior view.

P3Dv4.1, v0.4.77 beta of Chaseplane, NO EZCA what so ever.

Guest JustanotherPilot

A few problems seem to have surfaced over the last week or two, I've found that CP hotkeys randomly just stop working, to overcome this I need to access CP through the taskbar while Prepar3d V4 is still running, open up the GUI - this action alone seems to restore all of my shortcut keys and I can continue. Although annoying, I'm happy knowing that it will be overcome. CP is continually evolving so some glitches must be expected. Oldprop are pretty well on top of any problems as they occur.

Try Alt+Tab out and in the sim, we might have figured out what happens

• Upvote 1

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

I have had a similar issue - if I use the default right-click in P3dv4 to select and view an AI aircraft, the programmed button or keyboard shortcut is not 'read'.

Kevin

-.- . ...- .. -.
Kevin Conlon
Pharmacist, Pilot and Parrot Head

I9-9900K  4.9GHz | RTX 2080 TI FE | 27" Asus Monitors x 3| MSI Z370 | Crucial M.2 NVMe 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x 2 | Toshiba HDD 2TB | WDC HDD 2TB | 32 GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10

We made a few changes in the latest build that should hook the mouse without having to tab in and out. Let me know if that works for all of you!

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Keven

I'm on v0.4.80 and am still having difficulty changing views after a while. Alt-Tab brings it back.

Wayne Klockner
United Virtual

BetaTeamB.png