Sign in to follow this  
FEDERICO007

a320 or gsx or pfpx?

If you can only get 2, buy the A320 and PFPX. I bought GSX years ago but slowly found myself not using it that much. It's an OK program, but it's just visual eye candy for the most part, which you can kind of lose interest in. The only useful thing about it is the pushback feature, but that alone is not worth the price IMO. 

I can't live with out GSX. Its the best pushback and parking guidance system out there. However the PFPX I also use on every flight. 

Signature.png

Follow me on : Instagram

See my Trailer: A Year Of Flight

Just a word of caution on PFPX, it's a serious package that isn't really going to be used to it's full extent by most simmers.  For me, at least, it's also not that stable crashes are fairly frequent.  Development appears to have stopped or is at the very least slow.  Nowadays i find myself using:

https://www.simbrief.com/home/?page=home

It's free and offers pretty much everything that PFPX does, including the ability to transfer the dispatch package to the FSL A320, something that i could never get working in PFPX.

Ian R Tyldesley

i use simbreif but its a few years now so i would like something more professional than that and im pretty good at software so id say id go for pfpx btw thx for the feedback