Sign in to follow this  
flytrumpet767

Simaddons Black Friday sale

No discount on the individual airports, so no interest here.. :sad:

Ernest Pergrem

Still over priced for what they offer. Plus there whole scenery system is confusing. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

14 minutes ago, qqwertzde said:

There is no way around Simaddons if you fly a lot in Canada. 

Peter

Yup, bought the entire P3D V4 suite all airports and I love having them.

I would agree with another poster, its time Ralph incorporate the necessary Halifax libraries and effects so that one does not have to buy Halifax and its base to enjoy the other airports.

• Upvote 1

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

Really confusing and expensive webstore. I don't need Canadian scenery and this is not the way to get me interested

i7-12700KF, RTX 3080 12GB, 64GB DDR4 3600MHz, ASUS PG348Q 34" ultra-wide monitor, Track IR 5, HP Reverb G2, Windows 10 64-bit

16 hours ago, qqwertzde said:

There is no way around Simaddons if you fly a lot in Canada.

There is!!   Another software company makes BETTER CYTZ Toronto Centre airport along with entire city landscape of Toronto.

FlyTampa makes better CYUL Montreal.

And so on

signCopy.jpg

Simaddons are very good value and very good creations. I had them for years. If you're running FSX or P3dV1,2 or 3 you'll not have a problem with OOMs. Frame rates are excellent. Someone who does not have the latest state of the art compute can run these with no worries. Plus there are airports from St John's Nfld in the east to Kelowna in the west. Check out the site. After sales service is excellent. I recommend these without reservation.

Dave

I have the complete Simaddons collection, accumulated over the years, and I like it. Yes, there are a few others making Canadian airports as well, but I doubt there's a similar collection available elsewhere.

I also like the fact, Ralph has continually upgraded his sceneries to the most recent Prepar3d versions.

Yes, they may appear a bit expensive, and I agree to 1st flightsimguy scenery organization is somewhat confusing and should be reworked, but the airports themselves are really fine.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

1 hour ago, Aharon said:

There is!!   Another software company makes BETTER CYTZ Toronto Centre airport along with entire city landscape of Toronto.

And so on

Yes they are available but what about, Castlegar, Kelowna, Prince George, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Thunder Bay, two in Ottawa, Halifax, Shearwater, Sydney,  26 other airports in Nova Scotia, Deer Lake, Moncton, St John, St Johns, Hamilton, Fredericton, Charlottetown, two in Toronto area.  And, one could toss in the Montreal and Toronto as you mention...now that's a great suite of Canadian airports.

Bryan Wallis aka "fltsimguy"

Maple Bay, British Columbia

Near CAM3

2 hours ago, Aharon said:

And so on

Hi Aharon,

FlyTampa CYUL is superb, maybe my favourite airport. But it is no competition to Simaddons because Ralph does not offer CYUL. As for CYTZ (and CYYC), that's a matter of opinion.

Peter