Sign in to follow this  
InbarG

CDU II - P3D v4

Hi,

For the AC I use with the CDU II, I had to modify the files  of the AC in the ../CDUII/aircraft/[the AC]/FSX : the panel .org id the one in P3D, and the panel.cfg is what to be added. You must correct the files in this file with your real textures directory and name in P3D

If anyone find for the 747, I'm very interested. If any one want my file, just PM

Yves

PS : sorry for my english...

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

29 minutes ago, yvesamuel said:

Hi,

For the AC I use with the CDU II, I had to modify the files  of the AC in the ../CDUII/aircraft/[the AC]/FSX : the panel .org id the one in P3D, and the panel.cfg is what to be added. You must correct the files in this file with your real textures directory and name in P3D

If anyone find for the 747, I'm very interested. If any one want my file, just PM

Yves

PS : sorry for my english...

Hey Yves 

Which ac did you need to do that for?

I have it installed but getting the "VRI device not found"

Is it windows 10 and those FTDI CDM drivers that is not working ?

I seem to remember some ports and LPT in windows 10 after installing these drivers but nothing shows

Update: Always remember to plugin all stuff to your PC :gaul::biggrin:

Have it working just out of the box now.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Try unplugging the USB connection and then reconnecting.  Then rescan for the device. I have to do this frequently.

Roger

As far as I know, you must plug in a USB2.0 and not in a USB3.0

Yves

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Sorry to revive an old thread but I'm having a major issue and was wondering if anyone could help.

The software picks up the CDUII is installed and the key test works. My issue is that when I select the VrISIM software, go to the CDUII tab, there is a NO AIRCRAFT LISTED notification and on the pull down tab there is no info. Can some please let me know where I'm going wrong? Thank you for any help you can provide.

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

Hi SKEWR

It would appear that you are only missing a basic installation step. I need to remind myself of the process and I will have a look as soon as I am able, I am unwell right now. Meanwhile you might want to go through the installation manual again step by step. I seem to recall that one step  in particular populates the supported aircraft list.

Rgds - Roger

Hi @RogerRoger

1. Thank you for the quick reply

2 Hope you get well soon

3 I forgot to run the CDUII installer as Admin. I can actually use it now

4 I hope they can develop modules for some of the other aircraft. I'm looking for the 747v3, FSLabs A320 and Majestic Dash 8. Alternatively does the "Key Mapper" software allow you to make your own modules?

Thanks!

"I am the Master of the Fist!" -Akuma

On 12/2/2017 at 11:33 PM, Roger_Roger said:

Thanks to all for the input, the light has come on and I now have VRI CDU II working with P3Dv4 and PMDG 737.

Samuel - I have the PMDG 747 QoS but I have yet to try CDU II.  I will give it a go shortly and let you know.

InbarG - I assume you have followed the installation process in the VR Insight guide.  Assuming that you have it appears that your P3D Root Directory address has a problem.  Looking at your screen shot are you absolutely sure the address is correct? i.e. is your sim installation actually the 'E' drive, is 'P3D V4' the root directory for your installation or is it perhaps 'Lockheed Martin'?

I'm sure you have checked and checked again but I have just successfully installed as you can see above.  Let me know if you get any luck otherwise come back to me and I'll try to assist further.

Roger

Hi Roger

Could you please explain to me, how you were able to get the CDUII work with P3D V4 and the PMDG 737NGX. I'm not able to get it working

Thanks for the help.

Henk

guys i have a proble with vrinsight  cdu 2 when using 777 pmdg. when i open cdu 2 pop up window my fps goes to 12-15 no matter what i do. please help.

Good evening
I shall like I can use the material(equipment) Vrinsight CDU II, Overhead A320 and FCU combo II Airbuses with prépar3dV4 by using A320 FsLabs.
Nothing is recognized you could help me.
In advance thank you for your help(assistant).

12 hours ago, Alex1956 said:

Good evening
I shall like I can use the material(equipment) Vrinsight CDU II, Overhead A320 and FCU combo II Airbuses with prépar3dV4 by using A320 FsLabs.
Nothing is recognized you could help me.
In advance thank you for your help(assistant).

Good day Alex,

I don't have the Overhead A320, but i'm using the VrInsight FCU Combo with Linda software.

I have mapped the MCDU via FSUIPC mouse macros.

Then using keystrokes to map the keys and create a new Vrinsight's manual profile to link the cdus keys with keystrokes.

It's a manual setup, but it's working fine!

Miguel Leandro