Sign in to follow this  
Eddf18

FSX Crash to desktop after loading

Hi everyone, 

I do have a problem with my T7. Immediately after the FSX has loaded the scenery and the aircraft, the FSX crashes to desktop without any message. All other PMDG products (744,748,737) work fine. It is just the T7 that crashes always at the same time, without any PMDG aircraft being loaded before. 

I would really appreciate your help. 

Cheers, 

Alex Schmidt

Hi,

What is the error message in the event viewer?

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Doesn't say anything as far as I can see.. The only thing that might match with the time is a message that says "software protection has been started".. 

Where exactly can i find the error message? What would be the source? 

Do you start FSX with admin rights? And have you installed both FSX and PMDG 777 with admin right as well?

You could eventually try to temporary disable the AV and firewall to check if the software is not blocked when loading the 777 in FSX?

I assume that you were prompted to enter the license key the first time you load the 777 and was able to register through internet?

With no error message in the event viewer referring to any faulty module, that's the first things that come to my mind.

Romain Roux

204800.pngACH1179.jpg

Avec l'avion, nous avons inventé la ligne droite.

St Exupéry, Terre des hommes.

Did a reinstallation, but still isn't working. Disabled AV and Firewall, but didn't change anything. 

Registration was successful however..