Sign in to follow this  
Till

Aircraft won't load FSX

I just purchased the Carenado Premier 390 for my Win7 FSX setup. When I try to load the aircraft, I get a message FATAL ERROR occurred, I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times. run as admin, repaired FSX SP2, disabled FSUIPC before reinstalling, and still the same problem.  Sometimes the airplane will load and I can fly it, but when I end the flight, I get the same error message and FSX restarts and I cannot load the aircraft again. I have been in touch with Carenado support and they have suggested the above, but so far nothing works. I have several other payware aircraft installed, without any of these issues so I am not a newbie.  Anyone have an idea? BTW I requested a refund and haven't heard back since then!

I am having similar issues when trying to load the Premier, as well as the Phenom 300.  This is occurring with a new installation of FSX SP2 on a PC running Windows 10.

I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling both aircraft without success.

Like Till, I have other payware aircraft (such as the Quality Wings 787) that load without any issues, so it's something specific to Carenado's aircraft.

I have had the same issues with the Phenom and Premier, CTD when trying to load the aircraft in FSX Windows 10.

All of my other Carenado and Alabeo aircraft work just fine.

I have the same issues, since November I have been trying to get a fix for this very well known problem with FPS below 1.0. and/or fatal errors.

The many things Carenado support had me do DID NOT WORK!

The worst part of all of this is that they are still selling all their known defective products.

Not sure if it's a problem in FSX, but it completely killed p3d for me. After 2 days of searching found that the solution was to take the CMeteo entry out of dll.xml - been fine then and Carenado aircraft still load without an error...... May be worth a try at least...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Yes still cannot load mine also in fsx Carenado seems to be ignoring the issue and just offers me a different product

Me too nothing back from Carenado. I have many of their products no problem just the Premier and been offered no solution... very disappointed 

4 minutes ago, flyer58 said:

Me too nothing back from Carenado. I have many of their products no problem just the Premier and been offered no solution... very disappointed 

"After 2 days of searching found that the solution was to take the CMeteo entry out of dll.xml - been fine then and Carenado aircraft still load without an error...... May be worth a try at least... "

Bert

Hi Thanks but after re downloading the aircraft several times all of a sudden I am now having no trouble but will keep what you mentioned in mind

Thanks again

Premier still causes CTD in FSX for me, works a couple of times and then doesn't. I have several of the Carenado prop planes and have no issues, I have purchased two of the jets and they both cause CTD.

Unfortunately, the only solution that Carenado has offered is to swap for another plane rather than to fix the issue. This is too bad as I enjoy Carenado props and would like to fly the jets also, but looks like that won't happen.  😞